Happy Mothers Day!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
faygo
Video Poker Master

Happy Mothers Day!

Post by faygo »

Hey guys, we've been derelict in our duties. Happy Mother's Day to all the Ladies.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

awwwww, that is so sweet, thank you, faygo! And a great day to you, too! Metro Detroit has no fire ants, why would you move to where they exist?

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

awwwww, that is so sweet, thank you, faygo! And a great day to you, too! Metro Detroit has no fire ants, why would you move to where they exist?

No sleet, snow, 20 below wind chills, traffic jams, you get the drift.(No pun intended)

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Happy mothers day to ALL you mothers!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Heard this joke recently. Here goes.

There was a tornado that swept thru Detroit today.
Before it was over it put out 3 fires.

There was a tornado that swept thru Detroit today and destroyed 3 city blocks that included 3 bowling alleys and 4 liquor stores.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Okay Fa La La La La.... La la la la dinger, I give. Is this in reference to All Saints day or Halloween perhaps? I'm fairly intelligent but this one hit me right between the vices! Thanks

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Nope. The fire joke refers to all the vacancy in detroit and the way boarded up buildings burn throughout detroit.

The bowling alley joke was really about clevand, there are bowling alley and liquor stores everywhere.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Never been to Mi or Oh but plan to someday. Have family in Oh and near Mi in Ill. Nephew-in-law will marry this Summer but can't get the time off of work. I understand Ohio has many bowling centers, some historic.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Never been to Mi or Oh but plan to someday. Have family in Oh and near Mi in Ill. Nephew-in-law will marry this Summer but can't get the time off of work. I understand Ohio has many bowling centers, some historic.

Ed Mi. too. None more famous than the Thunderbird in Allen Park!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I know theres a separate post for bowling but couldn't resist replying to the Faygo meister. When I was a young cat, I grew up watching the Firestone TofC from Akron, Oh.