What happened to Find 'Em Poker

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
starsky
Forum Rookie

What happened to Find 'Em Poker

Post by starsky »

Enjoyed playing Find 'Em Poker ...... what happened to it.   Please bring it back.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The Find'Em game banner was a limited time preview of the game to give people a first look and obtain user feedback. We received a lot of useful responses and thank everyone that participated and completed a survey.More information on this game will be available in the near future. Stay tuned!

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Hmmm, I guess I need to start checking into the contents of the home page here more often.  I usually come straight to the forum messages and bypass the home page.  

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Hmmm, I guess I need to start checking into the contents of the home page here more often.  I usually come straight to the forum messages and bypass the home page.  

MikeA

If you log in as Gold you would have missed it. It was on the right side were an ad usually is.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It actually was not shown to all users, either.  It was not a site-wide promotion, but a targeted run to get the desired number of survey results. That's why it was not announced in the forum.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

It actually was not shown to all users, either.  It was not a site-wide promotion, but a targeted run to get the desired number of survey results. That's why it was not announced in the forum.

Another day older, another day smarter.