Thank You

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: Thank You

Post by Eduardo »

Actually a vp sombrero would be against the sombrero code. They are considered a sacred object. The sombrero must be plain and untainted, or contain a beer logo, resort destination, catchy vulgar phrase, or a big breasted woman.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Got to love them mexicani sombero folks. They cover all the bases.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Lots of questions to be answered. Cd whats your take on these radical measures?
Eduardo would a vp sombero be an appropriate prize?

The simplest and cheapest solution would be to just put any non-U.S. winner up against the wall - problem solved.  But that's not much of a prize for those winners, and there's certainly not much of an incentive to try to win any of the contests.

Another solution would be to load me into the trunk of oej's Caddy with the loot and sneak across the border (north or south) to deliver the goods.  I'm between contracts right now, so I have the time.  That would work for foreigners anywhere on the continent - Canucks, Mexicans, and Californians.  For overseas winners we'd have to use the Gulfstream, flying under the radar.  Working it like that would allow us to pick up local knick-knacks that could be painted red and then used for future prizes.  Grandpa would be the talk of the town in his red sombrero, and Mexican winners could show off their red hockey sticks to friends.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

You got the plan man. What about those Californians though what would suit them? I got it a box of vp granola and some organic collard greens or a autographed photo of former vp Ed Gore.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Sadly OEJ, a good percentage here would happily accept a sombrero as a prize. Not so much organic as it is veggie lifestyle. They(not I!)enjoy things like a soy latte with a boca bbq burger. Give me a caramel frappucino with a real in-n-out burger thank you. While the Governator is in office, I don't thinkhe'd allow pictures of Clinton, Gore or Carter for that matter and Webman wouldn't stoop beneath the radar to send contraband.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

How about a photo of my mentor? No not Cd. But robbie poo

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

How about a photo of my mentor? No not Cd. But robbie poo
Would the guards allow you to have that or would it have to be smuggled into the rec yard?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I could tell the gaurds I would show them the special plays and all about hot and cold cycles. That should gets me a few favors. And I could throw in some RTT action for bonus points.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Sadly OEJ, a good percentage here would happily accept a sombrero as a prize. Not so much organic as it is veggie lifestyle. They(not I!)enjoy things like a soy latte with a boca bbq burger. Give me a caramel frappucino with a real in-n-out burger thank you. While the Governator is in office, I don't thinkhe'd allow pictures of Clinton, Gore or Carter for that matter and Webman wouldn't stoop beneath the radar to send contraband.

Hm.  If they are picky there as to the PC of contest prizes maybe we could try the official VP.com colon cleansing kit.  I don't think it would offend anyone there as it's a health thing.  I've been getting lots of junk emails about it so it must be a "now" thing as well.  Ed, we'll send you a sample one.  Try it out and tell us what you think. 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Couple of Ducolax and a bottle of Magnesium Nitrate and you are home free.