Have you hit a Royal on this site? Tell us!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
mrhaz
Forum Newbie

Re: Have you hit a Royal on this site? Tell us!

Post by mrhaz »

The wife and I are heading to Vegas a week from today! I have been practicing on here about four hours a day the last few weeks. I play five handed DDB Super Times Play. I was dealt the Q-10-A of spades with a 4X multiplier. I held my three spades, hit deal & was AMAZED to see my draw hand hit the Royal for 16,000 credits with the K-J . That would have been a nice win a week from now, but the thrill is still there!
I did hit a Royal in 2005 at The Mirage. We had been there about six hours. The wife had hit the hay, so I went back downstairs for awhile. I'd been sitting at a single play DDB playing $1.25 per hand for about ten minutes when the 10-Q-J-A of hearts was dealt to me with a 3 of clubs as the 5th card. I held my possible Royal cards & hit the deal button. There was Mr. King of Hearts filling that last spot. A nice $2,000 after being in town less than 8 hours. Needless to say I played on their money the rest of the week & still went home with over $1,000 in my pocket. (I'm not a high roller)

Thought I'd share. Wish me luck next week!

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Needless to say I played on their money the rest of the week & still went home with over $1,000 in my pocket. (I'm not a high roller)
Thought I'd share. Wish me luck next week!

First of all, I DO wish you luck next week.  I'll be out there about a week after you!

However, I caution you on a mindset that a lot of people have.  That is of course, playing on "their" money.  If you've won it, it is YOUR money!  Treat it as though you worked your butt off for it and don't use it any differently than you would had you pulled it out of a savings account!

Again, nothing but Quads and Royals next week!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Mrhaz,
Play $100 for me and I will split the winning with you

mrhaz
Forum Newbie

Post by mrhaz »

I'll admit that I played a little different than I would have if  hadn't won the first day, but not that much. I started playing DDB w/STP ten play the next day for a little while. That was a little treat to myself if you will for a couple of hours. I then went back to my "normal" style of play the remaining three days. Taking money home is always a plus, and the comps weren't too bad either. We're not too used to the "high life" of Vegas being from North Iowa, but really enjoyed ourselves during that visit.

We're back at The Mirage again this trip. Gonna catch the Ray Ramano & Brad Garrett show while we are there. Just happened to work out that they were there while we were going to be in town.

I'm also going to "play around" a little on a 100 play DDB machine. I play that a little on here and kinda have fun with the change once in awhile.

fishingman
Forum Newbie

Post by fishingman »

yes,deuces wild on 4-11-07

Jeanette
Forum Newbie

Post by Jeanette »

My husband and I hit the Royal on $1 DB three times at the MGM in Detroit. Once in November, once in December and again in January! Needless to say the winning streak did not continue, but it was a blast while it lasted!

snoopythecat
Forum Newbie

Post by snoopythecat »

I had 3 Royals during the past couple months on this site.2/14,2/16 and 3/17-2 on DDbl and 1 on Bonus poker. Thought perhaps my luck might hold when we went to LV on 3/28-4/3. But my luck did not hold...Stayed and played at Sam's Town. Also visited Red Rock, Wynne and Riviera where my husband was attending a Convention. Had a great time but did not come home any richer! Oh, well back to practice makes perfect.....

valden

Post by valden »

I hit a Royal the other night. I sat down to play deuces wild and hit a royal with no deuces on the first hand. It should only happen when I there's real money involved. Been playing VP for 25 years and only hit it 3x. All in the last year. V

pah0106
Forum Regular

Post by pah0106 »

Iam very humble.....I have hit close to 20 Royals...I play my hunch on which game to play

kjoh
Forum Rookie

Post by kjoh »

I've hit Royals a couple of times on this site.  Triple Play and Times Play...Can someone tell me if, on this site, it is Random or is it just a set program