great day!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
rfonlymama

great day!

Post by rfonlymama »

Took only a small bankroll yesterday and was't hitting a thing on nickel or dime STP and decided to put my last couple spins for quarter STP.  Hit a royal on the second hand while holding two!  No multiplier unfortunately.

Of course, switched to another bank of machines that I could play dollars as an option.  Started with quarters, switched to dollars and hit four deuces with a five multiplier for $2000 and about five hands later hit a royal, once again holding two with no multiplier, for $4000....of course I put about four hundred back in but still had one of my best days in awhile.  Marie, that makes it #'s 15 and 16 so get on the horn and let me know how you are doing.

Good luck all.  I'm banking most of this until we hit Harrahs in the Big Easy later this summer!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Wow!

Not many people that go in to play on dimes and nickels would walk out with that haul!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

NICE hits and I am impressed! Just when I took your implied advice and tried a nickel, 50 play and hit a royal (3RF) then you switch to my $ play and win big time. Much more exciting to hit on a $ machine isn't it, providing one can last that long! Good thing I conceded to you, the victor, long ago! It's AC in July for us, thanks to Harrah's flight and Caesar's room. Last time I won back my losses in the last hour there. I will try harder this time! 

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Last time I won back my losses in the last hour there. I will try harder this time! 
Does this mean you'll break even two hours early?

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Very funny! OMG, that is not the worst that could happen or the worst that has happened in the past, but I have higher aspirations for a major come back! Just gotta review all those old, useful AC posts for the better places to play in AC. That should work for me! 

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

What you did is you fooled the machines. First you lulled them into a sleep by nickel and diming yourself. Then before the machines could adjust their tactics, you snuck some dollar bills in there and did some serious damage. Very good work. But they could be on to you now. Were you playing with a slot club card?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Pattern detection is key from my understanding of machines. Then strike and attack hard.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Pattern detection is key from my understanding of machines. Then strike and attack hard. I figured you would be packing heat so you'd just blast away if they didn't cooperate. BTW, why not compromise and wear orange stripes! Eduardo, Marie can now appreciate how I get nickel and dimed to death all the time although over almost 2 decades worth of VP, I'm probably about even. Knowing now what I didn't know then sure helped me to catch up and I owe it all to your superiority over the RNG chip!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Orange stripes!!!! Great idea. Sometimes the forest gets in the way of the trees.
Thanks

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I hope the warden won't mind you changing jumpsuit patterns. Perhaps you can coax Marie into sending you some silk from the spider webs so you can have thread to work with. May not be a lot but it's a start. You could also fashion something from the snakeskin sheds she put aside. Kinda creepy but definitely something to look into.