Anyone know Mesquite, NV?

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
faygo
Video Poker Master

Re: Anyone know Mesquite, NV?

Post by faygo »

The variance on DDB is much higher than DB, which they also have at better than 100%. Since I'm playing a short while that might be fine... I'd rather not try to learn DB just for this one night?

Don't worry, Marie.. I think I will get to Zion National Park some day. Just not this trip.

Eduardo the important thing is to have a safe trip. If you should score a Royal or two that would be icing on the cake.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Most important is the safe trip part. Hard to fathom why you might play a higher variance/ less frequent paying DDB over DB but it's your dunkins and hope you hit big nonetheless. Even quad A's with 2,3,4 would be nice at the quarter level. Would it be possible to sneak through Kingman and windsurf to your destination? OEJ; be wary of what you post, the Warden might delete it before we get the chance to read it! You can always contract CD to WiFi it for you!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

EDC, I am thinking DDB for just that reason... more ways to win big in a short time. Sure I could fall on my face just as fast but I want a chance at it.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

In that case, Vaya con VP Di'os! Be relentless and error free. Perhaps you could stop and dispatch a care package for OEJ. At least the guards will let him have that! Dehydrated collared greens with do-it-yourself cornbread and just add water grits complete with bacon flavoring! In return, OEJ could show you the pre-hot and cold cycles.