Hi!! And my Dumb Newbie Question...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: Hi!! And my Dumb Newbie Question...

Post by oej719 »

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=oej719]Good thing your guy is not on the forum Marie, I would wise him up.

Why am I not surprised, OEJ. Truthfully, I believe I borrowed a $20 a couple times in Vegas from Mr wallet, just enough to make it to an ATM in the morning. No worries, we have been together forever primarily due to my overactive sense of humor.
[/QUOTE]

Guys, be careful. What Marie is describing is a perfectly done ruse.  She , I'm sure just didn't want to touch her stash, hence, the feigned "Do You Have Any money? Just a $20 will do."

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

And the sucka fell for it! Damn. We guys need to smart up and not become the weaker sex, like back in bibical times.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Guys, be careful. What Marie is describing is a perfectly done ruse.  She , I'm sure just didn't want to touch her stash, hence, the feigned "Do You Have Any money? Just a $20 will do."That's real cute, faygo! What you are trying to pass off as intuition is no doubt the voice of experience because of similar ruse by Tangueray. Time to quote the fifth and we thank you for the better idea! Time for SAUNDERS!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Welcome to the forum QuadMagnet. Amazing how newbies can keep coming up with cool new names! As you have seen, we appear collectively to have short attention spans and hippity-hop here and there on unrelated topics. Get used to it as I had to do! I learned from the masters and am now guilty of doing likewise! If you can tolerate our fluff long enough, you will glean new, useful knowledge on this site and learn to keep the yuk in perspective. Just fight taking on our addicting traits!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Why you looking at me as you say all that Marie????
#979. Done 1000-979= 21.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

PARANOID! LOL.(I'm striving for shorter posts! You'll have to cross that line all by yourself!) 

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

21 posts....one word per post:I want to get to 1000 posts and become a rated Master Video Poker Forum diarrhea mouth with four gold stars!That ought to do it.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

21 posts....one word per post:

I want to get to 1000 posts and become a rated Master Video Poker Forum diarrhea mouth with four gold stars!

That ought to do it.

I'm hoping that WM doesn't decide to apply a quality modifier to the rankings.  It would be back to "Newbie" for me.

This past New Year's I made a resolution to up my quality posts to 1 in 3.  That lasted about 3 days. 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=faygo]
Guys, be careful. What Marie is describing is a perfectly done ruse.  She , I'm sure just didn't want to touch her stash, hence, the feigned "Do You Have Any money? Just a $20 will do."That's real cute, faygo! What you are trying to pass off as intuition is no doubt the voice of experience because of similar ruse by Tangueray. Time to quote the fifth and we thank you for the better idea! Time for SAUNDERS!
[/QUOTE]

No fair! Now you spring the Hot Fudge Sundae on me. I should have brought a gun to this fight.