VP practice programs

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
Melissaru
Forum Newbie

VP practice programs

Post by Melissaru »

Anyone know of a free site that offers hand analysis? Ever since gamblingtools.net disappeared, I've been lost.
Thanks!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

vpgenius.com

autigerman
Forum Newbie

Post by autigerman »

Newbie here. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but a search turned up no results.

Has anyone tried the VP game at freeslots? You have to kind of dig to find it. It has a training and warning mode. The game is online and free, so the price is right. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what you think about it and their strategy.

TIA!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Newbie here. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but a search turned up no results.

Has anyone tried the VP game at LINK NOT ALLOWED.You have to kind of dig to find it. It has a training and warning mode. The game is online and free, so the price is right. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what you think about it and their strategy.

TIA!Sorry, autigerman... linking to that site isn't allowed here.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Autigerman, it looks like freeslots is okay to discuss now. I thought they had online gambling ads on the site but I don't see any so please feel free to discuss.

bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

Has anyone tried the VP game at freeslots? You have to kind of dig to find it. It has a training and warning mode. The game is online and free, so the price is right. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what you think about it and their strategy.
      Dear autigerman,  I started with freeslots  before I found vp com.  I practice everyday there due to the ease play and record keeping per session.    Keep in mind the games are basic as are the strategies.  Not nearly the great selection of vp and fine folks you'll find at vp.com.   Great luck to you.

autigerman
Forum Newbie

Post by autigerman »

I'll agree about the limited choice of games. It just seems to be a good, cheap way to practice, especially when I'm not at my home computer.

On the other hand, I do like this place and the choice of games. Guess that is why I'm a paying member. BTW I did get VPW to help out with my training sessions.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

I enjoy that site too. The trainer program is very helpful. I played there a lot before I found this site and bought the VPFW program!

Lovely Janette
Forum Rookie

Post by Lovely Janette »

Where do you buy this helpful program?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Video Poker for Winners is available at 
http://www.videopokerforwinners.comIf you're a gold member on this site, you can also receive $20 off by clicking here before you buy to get a promo code.