Milestones

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
faygo
Video Poker Master

Re: Milestones

Post by faygo »

From where I sit I cannot tell whether Eduardo or Webman was the first to 1000. Please notice they must have pulled the trigger at the same time. Since the posting times do not go to Seconds, I'm afraid it will always remain a mystery. I was going to furnish Donuts to the winner, but now.....
I would send them to OEJ but I'm sure the Donuts would never make it by the guards.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Guards love donuts just like cops. With sprinkles. Also muffin tops.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Guards love donuts just like cops. With sprinkles. Also muffin tops. It's not the hacks, it's the warden you need to worry about. He has the "power!" Glazed, raised or braised!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Congratulations to the three of you! someday, I'll grow up to be like the Jedi Masters here.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Congratulations Eduardo, oej719 and Webman! I am impressed beyond words and shall remember this day forever. I am so proud of all of you!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Marie are you the most proud of me or the other 2 guys?
If you can't say publicly I understand. Just PM me and let me know.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

oej, You are really pressing it! I know where the edit button is and know how to use it! Hey, it wasn't easy to put the three of you in alphabetical order so I would not be accused of favoritism. I doubt the PM thing is ever going to happen but be sure and check every day. I believe it was written somewhere that those who make video poker master can no longer post on this site  - or was it that they have to more respectful of those with fewer posts and set a sterling example to reflect the high caliber of this site! LOL

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Oh My Marie,The site is okay...it's just the communication that gets a bit thin.  It takes a lot of brain muscle to come up with enough giberish to reach the golden goal of 1,000 posts and after you get there...well, there isn't much left.  You guys with the fewer posts must make allowances!  We weren't always like this!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

oej, You are really pressing it! I know where the edit button is and know how to use it! Hey, it wasn't easy to put the three of you in alphabetical order so I would not be accused of favoritism. I doubt the PM thing is ever going to happen but be sure and check every day. I believe it was written somewhere that those who make video poker master can no longer post on this site  - or was it that they have to more respectful of those with fewer posts and set a sterling example to reflect the high caliber of this site! LOL

In a round about way you answered my question and also managed to save face. Good job Marie. No need to PM me now.
Sorry eduardo and webman.

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

in our local prison,warden just quit.maybe price of doughnuts went up more then his cola raise?