BEST VEGAS V.P. TRIP EVER!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
YPI
Forum Newbie

BEST VEGAS V.P. TRIP EVER!

Post by YPI »

I have been a member for a long time and thought i would share my best Vegas VP trip ever -

I live in SOCAL and took the wife and son to Vegas for three nights
First two nights at a Suite at the Mirage and the last night at Venetian -

I check in about 9 P.M. take the family to a quick dinner at the Buffet and back to the room to settle in for the night -

About 10:30 I decide to go give the $5 Double Double a try -
I hit a $1250 for 4 J's - after about 20 minutes of play and nothing I decide to take a walk over to Treasure (They have the full pay 9/6 DDB bet 1 - 100) I sat oredered a cold beer and started hitting qaudes betting $20.00 - After about four quads in about 25 minutes the machine starts going cold so I cash out and move over to the next machine - $200 later i get dealt AQJK8 of clubs - of course I drop the 8 and pick up the 10 of clubs for the Royal - $16,000 - I get my money and move over to the high limit room and start playing the $5 DDB and hit  FOur ACES (no kicker) for $4000 and two more $1250 quads.  After about an hour of nothing else I proceed to drop about $3000 in a $25 slot machine and call it a night  up about $20k -

The next day i played at Mirage and could not get a quad no matter what I tried - So after about $5000 in losses I decide to walk back over to the TI - I went to the 1-100 units back by ISLA and play $20 a hand again - I hit FOUR ACES (no kicker for $4000) after I got paid I still had about $300 credit in the machine and three hands later I hold AJ10 of hearts and draw the KQ of hearts for another $16,000.  As I am waiting for the money I put in a $100 in the machine nexst to me and hit four aces (again no kicker) WOW $20k coming -

I move over to the Venetian the next day and that high limit room was a ghost town (keep in mind its a Saturday) I was the only person playing in there all day - I hit about 10 $1250 quads q's and 7's and 9's I would put in $300 hit a quad put in $700 hit a quad (four different machines in the bank)  any way end up meeting the family for dinner up about $5000 more - That night about midnight I go back down and sit and start playing after  about an hour of playing I hit four aces (again nokicker for $4000) and again as I wait to get paid put a $100 in the next machine and hit Four ACES again (no kicker of course) thats another $8000 in jackpot handpays coming to me -

Long story short came home with about $25k after some ill advised $25 slot play and $1 video slot units betting $60 a spin (don't ask) I also had about $100k in w-2G's from the three day weekend. 

Great trip should have kept a tighter grip on the winnings but I got greedy and lost alot in the High limit room at the Palazzo. 

Anyway Thanks all for the great stories I just thought you would like to hear mine

Thanks

Kopier

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Unfortunate that you gave back so much of your winnings but still a nice take and a great weekend nevertheless. Congratulations!

stueungar
Forum Rookie

Post by stueungar »

Good for you Kopier.  Good report.  Love to read these stories.

bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

Congratulations.  It always warms the cockles of my heart to hear of a great win.   Great luck to you in the future.  Keep those trip reports coming. 

ginxxxx

Post by ginxxxx »

Amazing trip report.  Congratulations.  Hope you keep up the good luck.  Do you recall where your hot machines were at TI?Not that I'm planning to play at that level.  Just curious, george.