VP Chat feedback

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
pockettens
Forum Rookie

Re: VP Chat feedback

Post by pockettens »

Webman,

On the 2 pair multiplier, it shows 3X, but when you play the next hand it switches back to 2X. Don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem or not. Thanks for the great contests.

pockettens
Forum Rookie

Post by pockettens »

Please disregard. Even though it shows 2X, it pays 3X for the hand immediately preceding the two pair.

dbratt
Forum Newbie

Post by dbratt »

if this a free play site then why is there a charge to get all games available to play?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Dbratt, it is a free play site because you can play games for free and there is no wagering. There are additional games and features available to Gold members as well to enhance the experience, but a wide range of games are always available to play for free all of the time.The games that are currently "Gold Exclusive" games will eventually be available to play for free as well, and at that time other new games will become available for Gold members to try out first. Trying out the games first is just one of the benefits of the Gold Membership. But there are always plenty of games available to play for free.

NEWBNO
Forum Newbie

Post by NEWBNO »

It's a shame you have all those ads that slow down the playing time.

SandyB
Forum Newbie

Post by SandyB »

Why not allow non-gold members to chat during contests? It just may convince them to go to gold.

SandyB
Forum Newbie

Post by SandyB »

Radio Shack is one of the worst for not only slowing game but also makes curser go bananas.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Why not allow non-gold members to chat during contests? It just may convince them to go to gold.

The marketing people for the site might feel that you're looking at it backwards - there would be less incentive to go Gold if the contest chat was made available to all, especially if the site goes to some sort of weekly contest format.  But that's just my take. 

Now, more on the chat...I'm one of the players on a dialup connection who almost always gets a chat "Can't connect" message during daily play.  In this contest I've only had that happen once, and that was my first session when the game was being downloaded to my PC.  Since then chat has worked like a champ. 

SandyB
Forum Newbie

Post by SandyB »

Have just found it so annoying when reading into some of the chat that I couldn`t respond to them. Found some I`d really like to get to know better and some...... well lets not go there. So usually just turn it off. But thank-you for your comeback. Nice your able to join in on it though.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Found some I`d really like to get to know better and some...... well lets not go there.

That's about my reaction.