Here Comes Hannah !

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
faygo
Video Poker Master

Here Comes Hannah !

Post by faygo »

"Hannah" is forecasted to hit our SE Coast sometime Tommorow or Early Saturday. We are expecting Hurricane winds of at least 80MPH. Storm Shutters are up, emergency supplies (Cigs) on hand , everything that could possibly fly is nailed down or put away. Since our place is 15' above flood stage, the usual number of cars, trailers and Golf Carts will start showing up tomorrow. We rode out Charlie 2 years ago. The winds were 90-100MPH. Do not belive Hannah will top that. In addition, since Charlie ,we have had 13 trees cut down from around the house. At least we  won't have the screaming 8 Hrs of non stop severe howling as with Charlie.

Now, "Ike"  I believe will be another story. It is currently a Category 4 and I don't like it's projected track.  I suspect we will be hunkered down in Cherokee at Harrah's.  No sense going North to AC as that is were Ike is believed to be headed.

Then there is "Josephine"..................

Oh and I wonder how many of the Big Shot news media will be here. My guess, just as with Isabel(Cat 3) in 2003 will be Zero.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

It is looking like you are in for a wild couple of weeks. Here's hoping it all blows over with minimal damge.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Find something to hang onto Faygo!  I kinda like having you around to kick my posterior end on those challenges!

MFP

Post by MFP »

Stay safe Faygo...

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Glad to know you and the Mrs. are above a certain flood stage. Be safe!

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

glad you have buttoned down hatches faygo.hope ike will have petered out by the time it gets to ac.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Yo faygo, Good luck with the storm and take care! Keep us posted so we do not worry about you! Sensational weather in Detroit metro area, as usual, this time of year! Congrats to better half with placing in quick quads! HOW did she ever do that? Six per session was the most I could find.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Keep safe!

grandpa
Forum Rookie

Post by grandpa »

Hang in there faygo . Let us know how you make out.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Hang in there faygo . Let us know how you make out. O F T E N ! ! ! !