oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: Fast and furious royal flushes

Post by oej719 »

I was hoping he was serious.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Webman, I have a pattern of joking...someday it's going to catch up with me. Back where I'm originally from we have an old, old saying: "The only thing funnier than a Rascal joke is a Fa La La La La.... La la la la training session." 

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Rascal I think I heard that on Leno or Letterman.
Who would protray Fa La La La La.... La la la la on Sat. Nite Live??

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Don Knotts?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Bingo! But he is dead.
Pick someone that is "big hat no cattle" that still has a pulse.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I'll vouch for the no RF's part! If there was a complete 180` of NancyJ, it would be me. Haven't had an RF in quite a few sessions and if I were dedicated enough to my hobby as Shadow or CD et.al, I would keep records and be able to tell you how many sessions, elapsed hands etc.!

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I'll vouch for the no RF's part! If there was a complete 180` of NancyJ, it would be me. Haven't had an RF in quite a few sessions and if I were dedicated enough to my hobby as Shadow or CD et.al, I would keep records and be able to tell you how many sessions, elapsed hands etc.!
I've been tracking my play on the site since December, and my RF average is currently one every 39,400 hands, after 10.7M hands played.  That average rate is within 100 hands of what I've averaged in my real play in the 12 years or so that I've been keeping records.  So I'd say there's no problem with the RNG as far as RF's go.
To be hitting that many RF's, I think that rascal must be playing his Professional system.  I PM'd him asking to arrange a personal training session, but he spurned me ("not enough bankroll").

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

CD, until you learn to read patterns like oej and I do, you will never be a legend in your own mind.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

CD, until you learn to read patterns like oej and I do, you will never be a legend in your own mind.

You're right.  Until then I guess I'll just continue to be an average wingnut, moron, bozo, clown, or idiot (take your pick).

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=rascal]CD, until you learn to read patterns like oej and I do, you will never be a legend in your own mind.

You're right.  Until then I guess I'll just continue to be an average wingnut, moron, bozo, clown, or idiot (take your pick).[/QUOTE]

Ah, you forgot stupid, ignorant, lowlife and no class.