October contest: Quick Quads 2

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

October contest: Quick Quads 2

Post by Webman »

Thank you for the emails after the last contest. Back by popular demand, we are excited to announce our next free contest, available to all members...

This month's contest once again features QUICK QUADS POKER.

VideoPoker.com Merchandise Packages will be awarded for the top five scores and this time the top FIVE players with the most Quick Quads will also win a prize.

The Grand Prize for the highest score includes a Cutter and Buck jacket, a Dunbrooke camp shirt, a cap and other merchandise.

Consolation winners will win one of our brand new VideoPoker.com T-shirts!

Because Quick Quads is still a new game, we have once again provided links to the Strategy Charts and an online tutorial to help you jump right in.

Good luck to all...

ENTER THE CONTEST NOW!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

All it took was a little pressure from Eduardo. We are off!!!! 

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Hoochie mama wet pajama!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

At least for now first time I am leading. That should last about 2 minutes.

grandpa
Forum Rookie

Post by grandpa »

Allright - another chance for fame and glory !! Back into the disguise and away we go!! See you on the leaderboard - maybe.

Nancy J.

Post by Nancy J. »

Got on the leaderboard for 30 seconds...too bad I'm going to Reno for the next 5 nights and can't compete. Maybe I can get my hubby to get aconnection in our room. Good Luck All.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Got on the leaderboard for 30 seconds...too bad I'm going to Reno for the next 5 nights and can't compete. Maybe I can get my hubby to get aconnection in our room. Good Luck All.

Thanks, and good luck in Reno! 

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

WOW!  I may have to go for high score in this Contest instead of most QQ's!  There is already ELEVEN of those boogers recorded in one round! 

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I've already decided that I don't like the contest.  With back-to-back QQ's contests there's nothing to whine about, as we got all our whining about scoring done last month. 

MFP

Post by MFP »

Funny what we will do for free swag..Good luck to all..I'm pretty much done already?