October contest: Quick Quads 2

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
faygo
Video Poker Master

Re: October contest: Quick Quads 2

Post by faygo »

I've already decided that I don't like the contest.  With back-to-back QQ's contests there's nothing to whine about, as we got all our whining about scoring done last month. 

I just happen to have some whining left over, kind like roll over minutes.
Trip Aces out the wazoo and nary (new one) a fill.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Webman, On my last hand I was dealt QQ 7s and later drew QQ 8s and only received credit for three instead of four QQ. WHY? I was not close to the leader board, so no biggie. Anyone else have a problem recording QQ? Fun contest, tks! faygo's probably right, I have been losing sleep lately. I'll let you know if I see this pattern again.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Marie I had one like that. At first glance I though I was shorted a QQ but one of them was a natural quad.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

marie meijer, you did have 2 natural quads in that session in addition to the three QQs so I'm wondering if it's as faygo suspects.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Tks, I thought I was keeping perfect contemporarious records of quick quads for whatever reason but stand corrected. You're good, I'm bad and need sleep, NOW.

jokergal
Forum Rookie

Post by jokergal »

I was playing the QQ contest and wanted to start another session but I keep getting a screen that says the contest is over! What's the deal? Yes, I was in the new contest - (love QQ by the way!)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Contest is back up, everyone. Sorry for the slip-up.

jokergal
Forum Rookie

Post by jokergal »

Thanks for another great contest. Although I didn't hit super high scores, I had a blast and learned a lot about technique on this game. Found a QQ game at Sunset Station in LV last week and impressed my friends that I knew how to play.  Keep it up!  (when's the next one?)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Results will be posted in a few minutes. Please stand by.