internet explorer quits working

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
kaysalvaggio
Forum Newbie

internet explorer quits working

Post by kaysalvaggio »

I am playing video poker, et al., for a little while, and a frame comes up saying internet explorer has stopped working.  It restarts, but, I have to relog on to Video poker.com...This only happens on your website, as I play other games on other websites....Has anyone been having this Problem?

This has only been happening for the last couple of days.

Thank you

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What version of the flash player do you have?You can find out here:http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon ... ditionally, let me know if that has occurred playing the same game, or on different games. If it's related to a specific game it would suggest something with a game update. Otherwise it's possible that something on your system has changed.Also make sure you don't have other browser windows open as flash elements on those pages could potentially be eating up resources.

kaysalvaggio
Forum Newbie

Post by kaysalvaggio »

I have the correct flash player,   It only seems to occur while playing spin poker Deluxe...How can I find out if it is something on my system...it happened twice again today....

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Are you on a PC or a Mac?

Have you noticed any sort of pattern in when the browser locks up or does it appear to be fairly random?

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Webman, you're not going into pattern prediction are you?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Oh my!!! That is a scary idea. PATTERN PREDICTION!!!!

Maybe our webman needs to consult with Ms.Fa La La La La.... La la la la and those 3 chinese twins. Call in Bush, Cheeny, and Hank Paulsen and the G7 guys?
I like to editorialize on Sundays.
Have a good week all and lets change the way this country is run from the top down before all of us are riding scooters like Fa La La La La.... La la la la.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I have the correct flash player,   It only seems to occur while playing spin poker Deluxe...How can I find out if it is something on my system...it happened twice again today....

I played Spin Poker Deluxe last night fo about 30+ minutes , no problem. I do have a problem with IE disconnecting. It occurs every weekday between 3:30 EDT and 5:00EDT. I blame it on the kids coming home from school and overloading the system. I could be all wet... but it is suspious. Checked with the neighbors and they have a problem at the same time. Local provider doesn't have an answer.
I have experienced IE shutdowns again at 8:00 EDT but not as frequent. This doesn't solve your issue but though it might shed some light on it for you.