"Gamble, drink and die"

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
scorpio2
VP Veteran

Re: "Gamble, drink and die"

Post by scorpio2 »

i love you man.time to work together,not apart.thank god,the palms has corrected their ways,and seen the light!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Man o man, take a few days off from this board and look what I missed. There's a bit of everything here; drama, sex, booze, politics. Kinda reminds me of the old tv show Dallas.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Man o man, take a few days off from this board and look what I missed. There's a bit of everything here; drama, sex, booze, politics. Kinda reminds me of the old tv show Dallas.

See what happens when you decide to waste time in Vegas instead of here?   Congratulations on your just-completed winning Vegas trip.    It's amazing that people are still winning on those rigged machines.  I'm seeing a definite pattern. 

P.S.  I missed some SEX?!!! (frantically searching threads)

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

High roller baby high roller. Can't play if you don't pay. What you got? Show your stuff.
4 awk.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]Man o man, take a few days off from this board and look what I missed. There's a bit of everything here; drama, sex, booze, politics. Kinda reminds me of the old tv show Dallas.

P.S.  I missed some SEX?!!! (frantically searching threads)[/QUOTE]

cd, You didn't see it or feel it?  It is liberally spread around this whole thread.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

If anyone would appreciate a hemi engine, it would have to be Faygo. I'm sure he could assemble one in his sleep. Just dont tell scorpio or he might snitch to the feds and the CIA.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

If anyone would appreciate a hemi engine, it would have to be Faygo. I'm sure he could assemble one in his sleep. Just dont tell scorpio or he might snitch to the feds and the CIA.

How right you are EDC. I had the priveledge of working on the original Hemis. The cyclinder heads were so heavy(can you say cast iron) one had to use a cherry picker(wonder how many know what that is) to lift them out of the car.
I was also around for the Tubine powered cars. Great idea but the Ceramics of the day couldn't stand up to the heat generated.

Enough of memory lane back to TP.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Faygo....you watch the Barett-Jackson auction that ended Sunday? I remember a couple of years ago, Hemi'Cudas were breaking the bank. This year, their prices were extremely low compared to other cars...especially 'Vetts and 'Stangs.

Fickle market. But the Hemi's were the monster of the scene! They put out more HP and Torque than anything else short of blown fuel dragsters!

In short, they were just "scary!"

MFP

Post by MFP »

Sheet metal wrapped around the "Motor"

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Even the street versions required both hands on the wheel the torque steer was so severe. Man, talk about the good old days. I'm getting the all overs just thinking about them.