A Week too Late

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
cddenver
Video Poker Master

Re: A Week too Late

Post by cddenver »

is he some sort of know-it-all vp expert? judging but what i read, he does not seem too popular!

Actually, he's quite popular here - his stories are as entertaining as Steven King's, and just as real.  Cheaper, too.    If Rob were to disappear, we'd have at least one forum member who we'd have to keep an eye on in case something like post-partum depression set in. 

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I'm not feeling well today, sad and blue, up and down. Oh woe is me.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Hm, he has been kind of quiet lately, hasn't he?  We'll be keeping an eye on you, oej, just in case.  If you like, some of us can rant and rave at you if you get to feeling neglected. 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I'm not feeling well today, sad and blue, up and down. Oh woe is me.

Me thinks it might be time for some Chicken and Biscuits or Chicken and Pastry. 

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I want Rascal to rattle his cage some more. That would help. Maybe rob is hold up at one of his make believe palaces with Ted Turner or in Texas with his beloved GWB.
Naw. Probably just on a real long gulp binge.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Me thinks it might be time for some Chicken and Biscuits or Chicken and Pastry. 

All of the above, and don't forget the gravy on the biscuits.  Cold here today, and that all sounds good.  Yum-yum.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Collard greens and cornbread , onions and beans.
The menu today at the big house. Yum.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I want Rascal to rattle his cage some more. That would help. Maybe rob is hold up at one of his make believe palaces with Ted Turner or in Texas with his beloved GWB.
Naw. Probably just on a real long gulp binge.

Rob's probably been sequestered with the presidential transition team negotiating a fee for the release of his pattern/special play info to the unwashed masses to get the economy going.  I hope it's available soon. 

Rascal's been quiet, and Eduardo as well.  Let's see if I can get their attention -

Q.  How many rascals (or Eduardos) does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A.  Four.  One to hold the chair, and one to turn the light bulb. 

Let's see if they can refute those numbers.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Let's see. What wattage bulb? If you go from 60 watt to 75 watts then possilby 100 watts and still not screwed in progress to a 150 watt. Don't drop the bulb. Opps.
Make sure the socket is hot first by licking your finger and touching inside of socket. Class dismissed.
Next week we go over unclogging a drain.

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

led lights we hope,as in whitehouse xmas tree.
rob bought a corvette,and another house,3 altogether now investing in real estate he says.