Free coffee today! (offer expired)

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
cddenver
Video Poker Master

Free coffee today! (offer expired)

Post by cddenver »

I just got back from my morning visit to the place with the beige-and-green pattern, and they told me that all their locations are giving a FREE tall coffee to everyone who votes today.  Yet another reason to use your vote - and remember, the only wasted vote is the one that isn't cast.

So you won't be seeing much of me here today, as I'll be spending the day hitting all of the local Starbuck's.    I'll be checking back in tonight as Mr. Wired.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Great promotion. If you vote more than once, do you get a Scone too?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I will most assuredly pay them a visit. I checked and it does indeed seem to be at all locations.Thanks for posting it!

Lizzy15

Post by Lizzy15 »

then mosey on over to the donut place Kris...Kr  and get a free donut

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Just not right for those of us that voted two weeks ago. I'm boycoting that coffee house as soon as I use up all my gift certificates.
And just my luck will be that I get a bunch more for Xmas.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Great promotion. If you vote more than once, do you get a Scone too?

I'm working on that.   My motto for today is, "Vote early, and vote often!".  Well on my way to the Mr. Wired rating.  Sitting here polishing off my third free cup of joe, and chasing it with leftover Halloween candy.  Yum-yum.  I'm sure that when it comes time tonight to watch the election results, someone will have to peel me off the ceiling.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

They aren't even asking to see "I voted" stickers from what I can tell, faygo. If you voted, just say so and it's free Joe.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

WM I decided it wasn't worth the 65 mile drive to get to the closest one. Can you say "I live in the sticks?"
I think the horse that was carrying my vote might make it. Last we heard he was rested and full of hay headed for Election Central.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Faygo, not even for a free java and a Krispy Kreme? May not be "just around the bend" for you but a good enough reason to get out and ride.

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

any onion bagels,with scallion creme cheese?