Keno games feedback

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
cddenver
Video Poker Master

Re: Keno games feedback

Post by cddenver »

What size is the Keno file?  I tried to download but it outlasted me. The "loading 0% of infinity" should have given me a clue.

The Keno download is 12.93MB.  Close enough to infinity for us dialup folks that it doesn't make much of a difference.    I started it up but stopped the load after a few minutes.  Maybe some night I'll start it up before I go to bed and then play it first thing in the morning.

I get that same message occasionally when STP is loading, but other than the loading message itself, STP does load and run properly - I'd assume the same for Keno, so give it a try if you have your heart set on it. 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

cd not high on my priority list but someday when I leave for a couple of hours ......

cindy3
Forum Newbie

Post by cindy3 »

Hi, My favourites are the 369 and 246 keno.  What would really make my enjoyment of all the games much better, would be if you could retain your score for the next time you play!  Hope this is possible some time.  Many thanks for the games.

POKERKAT
Forum Regular

Post by POKERKAT »

Love the keno games. Although poker is still my favorite, I play Keno for a break....(especially 4 card keno)
Thanks for adding them.

a3rdparty
Forum Newbie

Post by a3rdparty »

Thank you for adding keno.  Love it.  Would love to see triple trouble keno.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

It might be a good idea to have a set of Keno topics just like we have for VP.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

CD, Faygo, can you tell many of these folks have super fast broadband connections? I have a DSL and it took abit just to download 10% so I quit before it could finish. Never could get the hang of it on a screen. Easier to mark the paper with a crayon and hand the gal a couple of bucks!

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

The KENO games here are VERY REALISTIC! IDENTICAL results to what I've experienced. Played off 100 credits at max bet using 4 5 and 6 numbers, never hit more than one number on any spin <LOL>

It did take a while to download...maybe a minute. 12mg is pretty large.

As far as user friendliness, I only played the basic KENO game but it worked just like the machines I've seen except of course for the touch screen and that is mimicked with the mouse pointer. Good Job.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Ed I guess CD and I along with you will never know the thrill of playing Keno.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

It's an exciting game Faygo:

Download it and fire it up

pick a number...any number...any number of numbers..

Hit "DEAL"

Watch how carefully it avoids hitting any of the numbers you've picked. It's amazing <LOL>