Anyone else having speed problems?

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
bethd
Forum Newbie

Anyone else having speed problems?

Post by bethd »

This site is very slow for me today. Is anybody else experiencing this?

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

This site is very slow for me today. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Not I.

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

nope.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Check your download speed at speakeasy.com. With a zooming modem and plenty of dsl bandwidth the internet should fly! I have download speed of about 6500kbps and everything flies, so I never can relate to slow downloads. It is so cheap nowadays that everyone should have it! I visited a friend who has dial-up and a download speed of about 75 and it was hard to believe !! He was spending 15 minutes downloading stuff that I can download in 3 or 4 seconds !!

bethd
Forum Newbie

Post by bethd »

Thanks for the help and advice- I installed an updated flash player, and now all is well.

valden

Post by valden »

today it is very slow logging onto the site and all games. Waiting about 45 seconds to a minute to get onto the site. Usually am able to get on quickly. Why is it that the site doesn't remember my login  data any longer. I now have to log in each time I enter the site.

gumshoe
Forum Regular

Post by gumshoe »

Today, I have been having all kinds of issues with the site.  No chat in the contest, site slow to load, forum slow to load, and keno is giving me max wins every time I go in to it (kind of fun but know there is some kind of issue)  Have pm'd the webman about my keno issue.  Have loaded latest version of flash player and that didn't seem to help.  I am figuring it may be a lot of players on the site since today is the last day of the contest.  Anybody got an cheese to go with my whine? lol