December contest??

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
cddenver
Video Poker Master

Re: December contest??

Post by cddenver »

CD is requesting you include sheepskin thongs this time around. The foil ones from the last contest gave him a rash. I sent him some udder balm but i don't think it worked.

Only if they're in red, please, otherwise I'll just stick with the tinfoil.  The tinfoil's better at discombobulating the "time to jack him over!" sensor inside the machine, anyway.  "Dollars over comfort!" is my motto. 

The tinfoil's what I'll be wearing if the site ever puts out a "Players of VP.com" calendar.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

If WM ever gets around to putting out that calendar, Shadowman will dig out his leopard skin shorts and i'll wear that VP.com tutu OEJ has stashed away for his cellmate.

tintorera
Forum Newbie

Post by tintorera »

THIS IS FOR WEBMAN: I love this game, this forum, this webside I REALY LOVE POKER,,,,buuuuttttt I dont have the money for the membresy...if I participate in a contest and I win, I recive  the gifts, or not????

tintorera
Forum Newbie

Post by tintorera »

WHEN ITS THE CONTEST OF DECEMBER???

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

If WM ever gets around to putting out that calendar, Shadowman will dig out his leopard skin shorts and i'll wear that VP.com tutu OEJ has stashed away for his cellmate.

There will be a page with grandpa wearing his Groucho disguise.  We still need a volunteer for the bearskin rug pic.  Well?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

THIS IS FOR WEBMAN: I love this game, this forum, this webside I REALY LOVE POKER,,,,buuuuttttt I dont have the money for the membresy...if I participate in a contest and I win, I recive  the gifts, or not????

Yes, it's the law.   Prizes must be available for all members, paying or not.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Ahem...   Not ALL members.  You do have to meet the eligibility requirements. But there is equal consideration given for free members and gold members. As long as you meet the qualifications outlined in the individual contest rules, you will be eligible for a prize. This absolutely includes our many free members. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I volunteer George Kostanza for the bearskin rug photo, lol...

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

Ah, always appreciate a Seinfeld reference. Good call Ted!

Not one of my favorite episodes but you get a A for creativity!

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I volunteer George Kostanza for the bearskin rug photo, lol...

No one here seems to want to "take it for the team" so I say, sign him on!  Does he play VP?