Whoo Hoo

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
faygo
Video Poker Master

Whoo Hoo

Post by faygo »

Christmas came early.  My VP.com Ball Cap arrived today.  Beautiful Black Hat with a super logo.  There was also a suprise gift in the package. You will have to buy one to find out what it is.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Christmas came early.  My VP.com Ball Cap arrived today.  Beautiful Black Hat with a super logo.  There was also a suprise gift in the package. You will have to buy one to find out what it is.

So, now you'll be the height of fashion as you play.    A surprise, huh?  Let me guess.  Maybe an autographed photo of WM in his tinfoil thong?

Faygo, didn't you already have a cap or something from winning one of the contests during the site testing?

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=faygo]Christmas came early.  My VP.com Ball Cap arrived today.  Beautiful Black Hat with a super logo.  There was also a suprise gift in the package. You will have to buy one to find out what it is.

So, now you'll be the height of fashion as you play.    A surprise, huh?  Let me guess.  Maybe an autographed photo of WM in his tinfoil thong?

Faygo, didn't you already have a cap or something from winning one of the contests during the site testing?[/QUOTE]

Autographed photo of WM in Tinfoil? That is a bad visual cd. I do remember that is was felt early on that was one of the better ways of feeling the cold and hot cycles. Kind of like," flying by the seat of your pants."

Did not win anything during site testing or to date. I had to use Money which is the same as Cash.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I would respond, but that would be unprofessional.
(I am not an amateur when it comes to utilizing my tinfoil thong.)

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

and you can wear it in your american car,that really costs you 3 times in price,after the bailout,of the greedy ceos,and their 10 million dollar houses!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

and you can wear it in your american car,that really costs you 3 times in price,after the bailout,of the greedy ceos,and their 10 million dollar houses!

As Ronald Regan said "Now there you go again".

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I would respond, but that would be unprofessional.

(I am not an amateur when it comes to utilizing my tinfoil thong.)

Have you switched to the new Reynolds Release Foil?  They say it no stickee!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Most reliable and toughest cars on the road = Honda and Toyota.
The big 3 make unreliable junk and that is the only reason they cant sell what they make.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Most reliable and toughest cars on the road = Honda and Toyota.
The big 3 make unreliable junk and that is the only reason they cant sell what they make.

OEJ I cannot let that statement go. It is simply not true. Spend some time with J D Powers reports and  the other industry measures. Please read this article. It speaks to the issue you raised as well as 6 other myths and half truths.

http://www.freep.com/article/20081205/C ... 0/BUSINESS

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I have had fords gm and chrysler and they always cost a fortune because they are always broke down and they wear out in no time. I know you worked there and am sorry. But for the last 15 years I have had asian cars and never had a mechanical problem, not one. Me and my employess have put hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of miles on them with no problems.
So I don't need any consumers report or JD powers to know which is a better car. I will never enter a big 3 showroom again. Heck these hondas and toyota may never wear out. I may never have to buy another car.
Most other asian car owners feel the same. It is the reliabilty that matters most.
I wish it was the other way around but it is not.