Atlantic City news

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
scorpio2
VP Veteran

Re: Atlantic City news

Post by scorpio2 »

talking about comps man.me wife gettsa lotta those buffetts,free rooms,cash,etc..i get a sore butt from sitting so long at a machine.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Starting the 2nd quarter of right. I was at the Borgata over the weekend and on Sunday I was playing Super Bonus Deuces Wild 50¢ machine where I got the 4 deuces with the A`s for $1,000 . Then a little later on I got the 5OK with 1 wild for $400.
Feeling really good I decided to play 3-Card Poker on the Tables. I played for about 3 hours and was dealt 2 Straight Flushes for $550 each ( playing $10 per bet )
FYI- the TV show Hell`s Kitchen will be at the Borgata in this week show.
www.pressofatlanticcity.com/186/story/458873.html 

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

good wins jim!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

JIMDUECE'SWILD: 'Happy to hear you had a good AC trip! While at Borgata did you see any of the old Odyssey Phantom Belle machines. These were recently discussed on posts by Mickey Crimm "My History in Video Poker" under Video Poker stories. FYI: log on to Utube and enter   Odyssey slot machine Phantom Belle   and turn up volume. This clip conveys the concept however they are more entertaining in person. "Vultures" would lurk to grab bonus plays. There's a male counterpart to this VP machine featuring a riverboat gambler/Rhett Butler sort of guy that lived at the Flamingo.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Marie: I`m going back to the Borgata on Monday for the slot tournament. I look in the slot finder kioks.
I didn`t read Mickey`s post because it was like reading a book.
I`ll wait for the movie.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Marie:
I look in the Borgata`s Slot Finder Kiosk for Phantom Belle. The only Phantom machine they had were the Phathom of the Opera in 25¢.

I had another great trip at the Borgata. On Monday night I was playing Super Bonus Deuce`s Wild 50¢ machine. I was playing the machine next to the one that I hit on last trip ( Easter Weekend ).
I was dealt a pair of Deuce`s with an A`s. So I kept the pair of deuce`s and discarded the rest. I drew the other two deuce`s and another A`s for $1,000. I continued to play and the machine kept on winning. So I decided to up the bet to $1 ($5 max play). The machine kept hitting and I got the 5ok with 1 Wild three times within 1 hour @ $800 each. 
The Borgata replaced the poker machines at the B-bar. The new machines still have 9/6 JOB, NSU Deuces Wild, Shockwave poker and other poker games and another screen with slot games. You can still drink for free while you play.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Jim, Glad it was a good trip for you! Thanks for checking out that machine.  Viva la jumbo shrimp at Borgata! 

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

The shrimp in the Amphoria Lounge are still there. There about medium size now. The bad news is, they reduced the hours that it is open. They are open from 2 pm until 8pm during the week and noon until 11 pm on weekends.

pisces2
Forum Newbie

Post by pisces2 »

i wonder if the 10/7 job machine is still in trump plaza ac.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

i wonder if the 10/7 job machine is still in trump plaza ac.
I doubt it very much. 99% of JOB at Trump properties are 8/5.
On my last vist to the Plaza I notice they put in a poker bar.