pisces2
Forum Newbie

Re: Atlantic City news

Post by pisces2 »

8/5 bonus poker is ok.

pisces2
Forum Newbie

Post by pisces2 »

i read ac trip advisor forum,but i cannot see why a company in massachesettes has articles about atlantic city.las vegas has some of same parent companies,so i can see articles about ac in their forum.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I just got back from A.C. tonight. I did hit a Royal Flush on Friday night on  25¢ Super Bonus Deuces Wild for $1,000 that allow me to play with there money for the weekend. But the BIG NEWS in A.C. was on Saturday night at the Borgata a lady was playing craps and she rolled the dice for 4 hours an 18 min. here`s a link to the news story. www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/top_th ... 03286.html  

I was in the Taj Mahal and notice that they put in a row of 25¢ Deuces Wild progressive machines in . Also on the other side of the row they have  9/6 25¢ JOB machines.

In the Borgata at the B-bar they installed  new video poker and video slot machines, these machines have 9/6 JOB, 9/5 DDB & DB, and Deuces/ Jokes Poker ( same as Deuces & Jokers are wild ). Yes the drinks are free when you are playing.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Jim-where did you see the progressive DW machines? I play at the Taj and I didnt see them last weekend-

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Wrong kind of news for AC.  Shooting at the Taj. Link to AC press article.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news ... 03286.html

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

The progressive DW machines are in the middle of the floor in between the bus area and AUNT ANNIE`S PRETZEL`S .
The Taj lost a GREAT MAN today. I knew Ray Kot. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met.  

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Jim-I wonder if I knew him by sight-do you knwo what area he usually worked? Are those DW progressive machines .25?

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

RAY KOT WAS A SHIFT MANAGER FOR THE TABLES. I KNEW RAY BECAUSE I DO PLAY 3-CARD POKER. THERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM IN THIS NEWS ARTICLE.
www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/breaki ... 002e0.html  

THE DEUCES WILD PROGRESSIVE IS 25¢

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Thanks for the pic Jim-I didnt know him (not a tables player) Im excited the prog is .25-I will be looking for those machines this weekend!

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Jim I couldnt find the DW prog machines. I went where you said-there was a bank of DW but i didnt see a progressive sign-could they have discontinued it?