February Contest: Good Times Pay Poker!

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: February Contest: Good Times Pay Poker!

Post by Webman »

Sorry to be repetitive, but this has us a little stumped at the moment.Just to be clear, when the bug occurs, if you hit the deal and hit the number keys without hitting enter or space, a draw is executed?Or is it that you hit the deal, hit the number keys and hit the enter or space key and the draw is executed without the holds?

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I don't mean to clutter up your thinking on this but I don't use the keyboard, only the mouse. It happens to me randomly when attempting to hold a card the game deals instead. It has also happened to me on Ultimate X where it actually happens more frequently.   To avoid it I have to slow down and wait for all the Multipliers to come to rest.
One other annoying issue on the contest game. The dealt win notifier will not get out of the way to hold the center card without clicking above or below it or another card first.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Great info, faygo. Thanks.

SunnyAnnie
Forum Newbie

Post by SunnyAnnie »

My problem is different. I use the mouse to click the cards and the space bar to deal. After about 3/4 of the game is over, the screen freezes and nothing happens. However, if I click on one of the cards, I can hear the cards shuffling but I can't see them. So, in essence, I could finish the game, but I wouldn't be able to see what I'm doing.

Does anyone understand what is happening?

Not that I was anywhere remotely near that 40,000 high score but even so...just wonderin'