Test your skills program error

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
desert tortoise
Forum Newbie

Test your skills program error

Post by desert tortoise »

The test your skills program is broken. I used the full pay deuces wild test and was dealt 2 pair 4's and 5's. In full pay deuces wild the correct strategy is to keep only one of the pairs but it does not matter which one. Each pair is equally likely to get 3, 4 or 5 of a kind or a full house and all other hands are impossible. I kept the 5's but the program told me the correct hand was to keep the 4's. Obviously this program can't handle the fact of having 2 separate but equally correct hands. There are other indifferent hands in full pay deuces such as having two distinct inside straights like 4,6,7,8,10 and I would bet the program would mess these up too.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The Test Your Skills version of Deuces Wild is not  Full Pay Deuces, but you are still correct that the hold for a pair of 4's and a pair of 5's would be either pair on the pay table. We'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

desert tortoise
Forum Newbie

Post by desert tortoise »

You're right it's not full pay deuces. Why do you have that pay schedule, it's not FPDW and it's not NSUD?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We've been running some tests on this. The Test Your Skills app should only select from various difficult holds and we're not seeing any 2 pair deals in the Deuces Wild set. If you get another such deal, please let me know the exact cards that you received.We will also update it to a full pay table in the near future so keeps your eyes open for that change.