Gold

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Vol
Forum Rookie

Gold

Post by Vol »

You promote Gold membership aggressively with benefits that don't appeal to me.  Why not ask us non-gold members what we would pay for?  For example, I would like to see a simple counter that told be how many hands I have played in each session. I would go-gold immediately

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We have done such surveys in the past.  Perhaps we are due for another one.I'm interested in your feature suggestion. How would you suggest that counter work... a real-time counter that shows you "deals this session" that resets each time you visit a game?

Vol
Forum Rookie

Post by Vol »

Yes, it would reset to zero when the credits reset to 10,000 (or whatever the max is).  Or perhaps you could also toggle it on and off.  You could probably limit it to the single play draw games.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

As a gold member, your credits are tracked over time (and across games), so resetting when it resets to 10,000 might not make the most sense, unless the goal was to track how many hands you had played before you ran out of money?Perhaps a true session counter would reset every time you loaded a game, if it was not going to be stored for later. That would allow you to reset it whenever you wish by just reloading the game (or a button could do so).

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Zamzow/Winpoker  has one in the upper right side along with the other vitals; win percentage, error percentage, and $ effect from errors. Just thought I'd throw in two more cents worth Webman.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It sounds like you guys will like a couple of the new features we have coming out in the near future. 

Vol
Forum Rookie

Post by Vol »

Yes, run out of money, but if you know your credits and your deals (hands), you know how you're doing at any time.  I think were saying the same thing.  Actually if one could toggle on-off and reset, the rest wouldn't matter.

Free Slots VP has one too, but it is with a trainer.  I am thinking of a simpler format, certainly simpler than the one EDC mentions above. 

I hope the seed is planted.  The programmers will decide the details anyway.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Vol, nothing complex! Even a dummy like me can understand it. It simply shows: # of hands played, estimated # of hands per hour, playing errors made, credits played, credits won and payback percentage, and lastly, the effect the errors had on your payback. Obviously, one would like to finish their session with 100% in each category except payback which would be nicer if it was over 100%!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I think we already have some features underway that will satisfy both of you. I can't give an ETA yet but it is certainly "coming soon."

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Coming soon to a computer screen near you. Geez you'd think they would run some sort of beta test or something?