Problem with Challenges

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Nancy J.

Problem with Challenges

Post by Nancy J. »

Quite a while ago I challenged several people to challenges that they did not accept from me. Periodically I get these challenges as flashing requests "XXXX has accepted your challenge. Play now. Well, I have repeated this several times and still my challenges aren't accepted. Please, please, please take all open challenges off my roster. I do not want to see the flashing bids and play them over and over again. Kind of like the Twilight Zone. Many, many thanks.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I think we need to make all unplayed challenges a forfeit after a certain amount of time, and if not accepted after a certain time they go away. Anyone have thoughts as to what a "fair" period of time would be?1-2 weeks?

Nancy J.

Post by Nancy J. »

I think we need to make all unplayed challenges a forfeit after a certain amount of time, and if not accepted after a certain time they go away. Anyone have thoughts as to what a "fair" period of time would be?1-2 weeks?
Sounds good to me. Thank you! Webman. Make me first. LOL

Lizzy15

Post by Lizzy15 »

Yes I've had the same thing happen. 2 weeks would suffice for me.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I think we need to make all unplayed challenges a forfeit after a certain amount of time, and if not accepted after a certain time they go away. Anyone have thoughts as to what a "fair" period of time would be?

1-2 weeks?

Do you mean a challenge that is accepted but not played (completed)?  That should be a forfeit.  The challenger gets a "W", the challengee gets an "L".  Two weeks sounds good to me.

I don't think there should be any rewards or penalties for not accepting a challenge in the first place.  If one is issued but not accepted, just let it age off.  Again, two weeks sounds good to me.