Can't Play!!

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Can't Play!!

Post by Webman »

this site wont let me play ever since i quit my gold membershipWhat problem are you experiencing when you try to play a game?

mhbfan
Forum Newbie

Post by mhbfan »

Been having trouble since last Sunday. Have uninstalled and reinstalled flash and shockwave 4 times. Even did a system restore. No games will load. I get a Loading:Infinity % of 0 Bytes error message.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Been having trouble since last Sunday. Have uninstalled and reinstalled flash and shockwave 4 times. Even did a system restore. No games will load. I get a Loading:Infinity % of 0 Bytes error message.

mhbfan
Are you on Dial Up? I get the same thing. It isn't an error message. Just need to wait it out. Game will load. My DU runs at 49.2 and takes about 3 minutes to load. If you are near 28.0 or so, I feel for you.

mhbfan
Forum Newbie

Post by mhbfan »

Yep....I sure am on dial up. One of the cons of living in the boon docks. Thanks so much for your help. I'll go load and come back in 2-3 hours to play. LOL.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

mhbfan, I'm on dialup too, and I get the same "Loading: Infinity" message most of the time, but the games still load.  They're bigger now that the training stuff has been added so they take longer to load than they used to.  I haven't had any problems with the system hanging.

mhbfan
Forum Newbie

Post by mhbfan »

I've been on dial up since I joined this site and I never got that message before.......even AFTER they added the training stuff. That's what really threw me. Nothing was different so, I figured it had to be my puter. Never even thought about the slow connection. And Faygo was right.....it's only taking about 5 minutes to load. Thanks for all the help.