Can't Play!!

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
therealthing
Forum Rookie

Can't Play!!

Post by therealthing »

Seems that this morning there is a problem playing most any game. Logged in fine, but when I go to play a game it just won't download. Sure do miss my morning ritually ~ VP & coffee!

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I've been in and out of several games this morning and haven't had any problems - so it isn't anything of a generic nature. 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hopefully you didn't get a bad flash player installation. I would suggest clearing your browser cache first, then closing all browser windows and trying to play again.Otherwise you may need to uninstall and reinstall the free flash player. A few people have received bad or incomplete updates from Adobe that cause  lot of flash applications to stop working.Here are the instructions to reinstall the player (but again, please try the simple method above first). Please let us know how it goes in case other people experience this problem in the future:First, uninstall it:http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon ... _14157Then reinstall it here:http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

Webman,  "Test My skills" doesn't load for me today.  By the by, the only reason I haven't gone "Gold" is because this site has yet to produce a video poker  tutorial  comparable to a well known free site.  If we can get a good video poker test on this site it would go a long ways in enticing me and others to go ahead and sign up.  Thank you and great luck.  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Please try the Test Your Skills now and let me know if it works.As for a good video poker test on the site.... stay tuned. I expect to announce something in the very near future.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I tried it, the only thing that didn't work >>> My Brain

bigsteve5273@yahoo.c

Post by bigsteve5273@yahoo.c »

Thanks Webman,   It runs fine now.

mako
Forum Newbie

Post by mako »

bought new computer and now the games wont play keep saying time has expired and that i should log out and log back in but i cant log out and the games wont play what should i do?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What do you mean you can't log out? Did you click the "log out" link at the top of the forum or on the home page of the site?This sounds like an issue with cookies not being allowed in your browser. Logging out and in may resolve this. But you might also have to change some privacy/cookie settings. I'll be happy to assist with this once you confirm what is happening with the log out.

hlscott
Forum Newbie

Post by hlscott »

this site wont let me play ever since i quit my gold membership