May Contest Results: Ultimate X Poker

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
DancingPatsy
Forum Rookie

Re: May Contest Results: Ultimate X Poker

Post by DancingPatsy »

The VP contest was great fun. I was even in the top ten for a couple of hours! Thanks for having it. Looking forward to the next one.

luvzlyfe

Post by luvzlyfe »

I'm totally new.  When is the next contest and how do we sign up?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

By having an id on the site you're already signed up. 

You'll know the next contest is coming when the "When's the next contest?" whining reaches fever pitch.  They run for a while (days) so you don't need to worry about missing the start.

maggiebr6731
Forum Newbie

Post by maggiebr6731 »

I think there are a lot more non-gold members then gold so the odds are they will win a higher amount of contests/prizes.  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The next contest is tentatively scheduled as our 4th of July contest. No details on the actual start date or game details yet.... that I'm telling.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

The next contest is tentatively scheduled as our 4th of July contest. No details on the actual start date or game details yet.... that I'm telling.

That is 25 days off into the future. I don't know if cd will be able to make it w/o resorting to "something" to pacify his self.  

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

That will set the whine-o-meter bar very high Faygo! Should keep CD out of mischief for awhile however. So there is a silver lining.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

"O, ye of little faith".  I'll try to walk the straight and narrow until the next contest, whenever it is. 

janemichaels

Post by janemichaels »

I guess it's all your point of view. Many of us gold members think that non menbers win more! I guess it's a matter of who's wearing the t-shirt.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

I won all of my t-shirts before becoming a gold member. 'Haven't won anything after becoming gold, but it's a FUN site! TY!