Common Sense vs. An "Educated" Guess

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: Common Sense vs. An "Educated" Guess

Post by oej719 »

Bam! Bam! Right, Left, and another right. He out for the count. Someone call a doctor.

rolanddude

Post by rolanddude »

Fa La La La La.... La la la la....oops, I mean Roland.....that's not plain Southern talk. That may be the way they talk in Phoenix or in bankruptcy court, but that's not plain Southern talk, ok? This from a native of South Mississippi who still owns property there.Did you understand it anyway Rascal?  You know that further down here in Central Florida we have learned to sound out most short vowels now.  I hain't gonna goe back to muh ohwld way uv talkin' fer fearin' dat New2 jaybird gettin' all hi 'n' mitey!

Deloradeuces18
Forum Regular

Post by Deloradeuces18 »

Oh you poor thing. Thinking that it's new2vp who is acting high and mighty when it is you who is the only one trying convince anyone that your way is "better."

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

That must be the bankruptcy talking now. Pull them drawers out of your butt boy. Call rs, gettem on the phone. Find out what he wants you to do next. Cause you looking like a sonny liston after clay woooped his butt.

WhaaaaaWhaaaaa.

rolanddude

Post by rolanddude »

This pianoboy guy is no doubt Fa La La La La.... La la la la himself. He is fooling no one. Now if webman will can his butt.
Looks like joe would not know a good deal if he saw it.

Cool Oejdude
Webman can shut you and rascal and anyone else here up by confirming (as he did months ago) that I am actually Joe Carter and NOT Fa La La La La.... La la la la.  Rolanddude is and has been my AOL screen name since AOL's existence (back in the 2400 bps days).  I was an online "question answerer" for Roland Musical Instruments regarding their keyboards.  Now I have a store full of Roland pianos, organs, and keyboards.   The information is easy to find online.  Just search Showtime Music Center or use the dealer locator on RolandUS.com.Everyone there knows me.  They also know that I love going to Vegas!Oej is at best a liar.  He has stated multiple times that he has "sources" and "evidence" that I am Fa La La La La.... La la la la.  Nobody here has even challenged him.   I guess it just adds to the mystery you all have created in your heads. Delora and New2vp have even said that the way I choose to play doesn't hurt anything with "the math"...Only not to expect a greater advantage from it. (paraphrased)  Rob doesn't play this way, but because I have met with him twice I have somehow convinced you all that I am him.  ??? (omitting the letters w-h-a ... so that New2 doesn't get uptight again)Members here must like oej because they accept his ignorance and share his contempt for Rob.   Seeing how oej is a remarkable investigator of the facts pertaining to me...An old proverb comes to mind about the blind leading the blind.  My only question is "Who is the leader here?" Have a happy 4th everyone!!!  I will touch base after my trip next week.  I will be older and wiser then...My Big 40 is next week. cya!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Hey pianobuddy,
I hear that you complained about people here being unkind to you and you don't want pm's. What a man. What a child man! Lets all treat pianoperson kind from now on, please.
I don't know if they like me as you say. But I DO know they DON"T like you. Having a face book page proves nothing. Like rs calls his publisher, but his publisher is nothing but a printer for self publishers. See below.
Although the role of publishing in the company sharply declined with the passing of John Luckman in 1987, printing and other services are still offered to authors leading to a roster of book titles available exclusively through the store

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Oh you poor thing. Thinking that it's new2vp who is acting high and mighty when it is you who is the only one trying convince anyone that your way is "better."Thanks double-d, you can boil it down to its essence without being wordy like me.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

I don't know if they like me as you say.C'mon oej.  You know we like you.  After all, you won the last popular vote overwhelmingly if not unanimously.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Lots of important values can be learned from this "pamphlet" called Common Sense; Not about Video Poker, I grant you, but about ways to approach any endeavor.  A person can only better themselves by opening their eyes up to different solutions to age old problems rather than being boxed in by preconceived notions.  Take it from me.

Does the above even make any sense? My gosh does this guy smell what he is shoveling? I have come to understand that there are age old solutions to age old problems; if my lawn needs mowing I mow it, that's an age old solution. I don't go with a different solution and go buy a couple goats to keep my lawn trimmed, I MOW IT!

Common sense isn't a value it is a trait. A trait that is passed down, a trait that is nurtured and grown. Harry Truman had some excellent notions about common sense, so did Ben Franklin.

I think I'm falling in love with Deloradeuces, sigh...

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Webman can shut you and rascal and anyone else here up by confirming (as he did months ago) that I am actually Joe Carter and NOT Fa La La La La.... La la la la.  Rolanddude is and has been my AOL screen name since AOL's existence (back in the 2400 bps days). 

Joe, it's your ideas about VP that get you into trouble.  The "who", "what", "where", "when" and "how" posts we make on your identity are interesting and fun side issues.  Well, fun for us, anyway.  If it was 100% confirmed that you are Mother Theresa, the math side of things wouldn't change at all.  In the months you've been here, I don't recall a single view of yours that's been dismissed outright simply because of its possible origin.

Have a happy 4th everyone!!!  I will touch base after my trip next week.  I will be older and wiser then...My Big 40 is next week. cya!

Have fun.  I'd give you some memories of my Big 40 but it was so long ago that I can't remember any of them.