4th of July Contest Results: Wheel Poker

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

4th of July Contest Results: Wheel Poker

Post by Webman »

Thanks to everyone who participated in our May contest here at VideoPoker.com, featuring Wheel Poker. It was a lot of fun to watch, and we hope you enjoyed it as well.As always, we saw some incredible high scores. For complete contest results and winners, click here!Winners
will be contacted by email and have 3 business days to respond and
claim their prize(s). Please specify appropriate clothing size for
apparel awards.We look forward to offering more contests in the near future. As always, we appreciate your feedback.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Looks like new2vp is the star of the show this time as far as people who post in the forum a lot. On there twice, too! Good job!

cann
Forum Newbie

Post by cann »

It would be nice to have more contests.  I really look forward to them.  I also think as long as we pay money monthly to be a gold member you should have some of the contest for gold members only why should someone win that has no interst in joining. I enjoy watching the chatting on what ever game I am playing but I don't know what the abrivations are that they all use.  Can someone tell me.  Thanks

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Looks like new2vp is the star of the show this time as far as people who post in the forum a lot. On there twice, too! Good job! Thanks Eduardo, it's fun when those rare dealt quads + kickers occur.  Congrats to all the winners.  It's nice to be 29 again....oh, what...you say that's 29th?  Oh well, never mind.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

I also think as long as we pay money monthly to be a gold member you should have some of the contest for gold members only why should someone win that has no interst in joining.I'll leave it to someone else to explain gold benefits, but I don't think you can have on-line contests for only paying members without jumping through a lot of hoops to avoid running afoul of on-line gambling regulations.
I enjoy watching the chatting on what ever game I am playing but I
don't know what the abrivations are that they all use.  Can someone
tell me.  ThanksType the abbreviation (or acronym) in a search engine like google, or look it up at a site like urban dictionary, www.urbandictionary.com, or www.acronymfinder.com.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Looks like new2vp is the star of the show this time as far as people who post in the forum a lot. On there twice, too! Good job!

Congratulations to all of the top winners!   As you said, New2vp made a good showing, though only by shirking his duties in the forum. 

DancingPatsy
Forum Rookie

Post by DancingPatsy »

Great VP contest. I liked having 2 ways to be a winner - poker scores and wheel spin scores. It was fun!

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Congratulations to all of the top winners!   As you said, New2vp made a good showing, though only by shirking his duties in the forum.  Thanks, I think I neglected the Quick Quads leader board more than the forum.

CathyS
Forum Newbie

Post by CathyS »

I totally enjoy the contests here at vp.com.  I'm a long time member and used to be Gold - but due to losing my job last December, I had to cut costs where I could.  :-(

In the results I see that I had the second highest Wheel Bonus score.   Was I mistaken in thinking that the top 5 scores in this area were to receive a t-shirt?  If this is correct, I've never received an email regarding my score.  If I was mistaken about this, oops, my bad!

Please keep the contests going!!  I love this place!!

CathyS

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, CathyS. We sent an email to the address we have on record for you. Please send me a private message with your current email so I can verify it.