problems with new format

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
ecam
Forum Rookie

problems with new format

Post by ecam »

since the format has changed, i am unable to play uninterrupted.  every 2 or 3 hands a card that was shown goes blank and  i have to RECONNECT to the game to continue.   needless to say this is a HUGE pain in the butt.
what is going on???????????????

sacco
Forum Newbie

Post by sacco »

I cant play any new games  what do I do?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I deleted the sight from my favorites and started fresh.
Now all is ok.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

ecam, what game? We had a bug reported with Super DDB that we have now resolved. It sounds similar to what you are describing.sacco, what problem are you experiencing when you try to play a game?oej, do you know what page you had bookmarked?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Nope. But it woked ok until Tue pm. So I just cleared it out and started new.

ecam
Forum Rookie

Post by ecam »

i have been playing single hand super dbl dbl bonus
ecam

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

i have been playing single hand super dbl dbl bonus
ecamYes, the bug in that game should be fixed now. Please let us know if you have any further problems with it.

ecam
Forum Rookie

Post by ecam »

u are correct   the 'bug' seems to be fixed now.  thanks all
ecam

luckyducky
Forum Newbie

Post by luckyducky »

now that you have advertisments where your scores used to be I see no advantage to being a gold member and paying for this I might just as well do as my many friends who play the free games. The whole advantage of going gold was the scores what were you thinking if you need money to maintain the website take away the free games completely most of the players rather than lose it would pay.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

now that you have advertisments where your scores used to be I see no advantage to being a gold member and paying for this I might just as well do as my many friends who play the free games. The whole advantage of going gold was the scores what were you thinking if you need money to maintain the website take away the free games completely most of the players rather than lose it would pay.You should not be seeing ads where the scores used to be. Nothing has changed in that. Please tell me where you are seeing this... in the contest? In the normal games?This will help me determine if there is a problem with your account (not showing gold status), something with your system (possibly spyware) or something on our end.