Scores not being registered!!!

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
rayj

Scores not being registered!!!

Post by rayj »

My wife (PatJ) has not had her last 2 scores registered!When the game is over, the "Registering Score" just sits there.The last time for nearly 10 minutes!  She had to refresh and herscore was not registered!This is concerning!  What if she actually had a top 10 score?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Have you had scores register correctly in the past?It sounds like something on your system is blocking the scores from being sent.Please let me know if you have been successful in the past, and also what browser you are using. Clearing your browser cache may help but it is hard to say without first diagnosing the problem.I would definitely play just 5 or 6 hands then hit cash out and make sure your system is storing scores properly before you try any more full sessions. Something is clearly blocking it and they will likely not store until that is resolved.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I received your email and responded there as well. Let's work on email to solve the problem and if we come up with a solution then I will post it here as well in case others encounter the same problem.

rayj

Post by rayj »

Never mind.  She's given up for now....I'm thinking the same....If I didn't know better, I'd think that my IP was programed not to get anydecent hands!!Session after session for the last couple days I barely get to 3,000....Been only getting 300-800 bonus points....Very frustrating.....