Spin Poker (CONTEST) Bonus winners

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
FRENCHIEBTH
Forum Newbie

Spin Poker (CONTEST) Bonus winners

Post by FRENCHIEBTH »

Just wanted to see how eveyone did on the (Win Bonus) I  had 919 winning lines i thought that was good. I mean if you win all lines all 200
games ( THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN ) its a total of 1800 lines so im better then 50% winer on 200 hands ( I'LL TAKE THAT ALL DAY EVERYDAY WHEN PLAYIN THE REAL THING )  FINGERS AND TOES CROSS MAYBE I GOT IT...... LET ME KNOW YOUR SCORE

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

The highest I was able to get was 899.

FRENCHIEBTH
Forum Newbie

Post by FRENCHIEBTH »

well i guess 919 is good
I know i played atleast a 100 times and got over 900 twice
i know now that is a good score

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I had a 941.

rany
Forum Newbie

Post by rany »

my husband had 999

rany
Forum Newbie

Post by rany »

Wow... Cool.  I just looked at the winners and my husband won with 999.  So cool.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Bonus winners have been posted.I'm curious, did anyone employ a different strategy to try and optimize the number of winning lines, rather than score?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I'm curious, did anyone employ a different strategy to try and optimize the number of winning lines, rather than score?

I did, once those dealt RF's started popping up on the leader board.   

I began playing each hand not for score, but for the likelihood of hitting any winner on the most lines.   That included automatically holding all dealt winners, even ones like Straights/Flushes/High Pairs with 4 to RF.  Plays like that.  There's still quite a bit of luck involved.  

Thanks to everyone who worked on this site contest.  I don't know if this has ever been suggested, but maybe going forward you guys could add a double pay for sequential RFs in contests so that we could hope for a true miracle leap onto the leader board with a sequential RF (dealt, or not).   I don't think we'd ever have a situation where the leader board could be filled by players who have hit sequentials, so that might keep things interesting for a longer period of time in the contests. 

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Ahhh (sigh) first the cheese, then the whine!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

[QUOTE=cddenver]Thanks to everyone who worked on this site contest.  I don't know if this has ever been suggested, but maybe going forward you guys could add a double pay for sequential RFs in contests so that we could hope for a true miracle leap onto the leader board with a sequential RF (dealt, or not).  QUOTE]FUN contest and congratulations to skinnylegs and all you others who were dealt that elusive royal flush and the most one line wins!  YOU know who you are! We'll probably all remember your names for eternity!YOU could have yet another award category for those who are dealt aces w kicker, for 18000 on the one hand, the last day of the contest!