Game Freezes

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
bschwoo
Forum Newbie

Game Freezes

Post by bschwoo »

I am playing Spin Poker.  The screen "freezes" in deuces wild & double bonus  poker.  I will play for few minutes & then I can't get the buttons to work---anywhere on screen.  Then I leave & pick a new game.  The same thing happens.  What is happening here?  I don't want to subscribe to a site that doesn't allow me to use the site for only short periods of time.HelpBarb

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Does the scoreboard appear to freeze at the same time the game freezes? Do you have any other browser windows open at the same time, or a program that might be playing a flash movie?

rghaner
Forum Newbie

Post by rghaner »

I have the same problem First  the sound quits then the whole game freezes nothing works 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

rghaner, some people have reported that McAffee Antivirus updates caused sound problems with their computer, and then any time a game played a certain sound it crashed. Do you have McAffee, and have you had any other sound problems that you know of?

Hollie08
Forum Newbie

Post by Hollie08 »

I just got screwed out of 1600 credits.It happened the other night, also.

TJ
Forum Newbie

Post by TJ »

I play hundred play daily and there seams to be a problem with the game freezes, also this happens with other games for no reason.
I have to hit play free games to reset all. This has been happing as far back as the October contest. 

TJ
Forum Newbie

Post by TJ »

Are you ever going to fix the FREEZE problem?? Also it takes forever to get the score updated, what is the PROBLEM???????

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

TJ, we hope to be on the new servers by the end of the day today and hopefully that is the last we ever see of that issue.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

While you are at it, could you fix TP? It isn't paying like it did at the first of the month. Oh, and maybe STP, WT Spin Poker, DDS, and QQs. So if you could go ahead and do that, I'd appreciate it.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Faygo, I assume you mean you want me to fix your lousy luck?