Give the Gift of GOLD Membership

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Webman
Video Poker Master

Give the Gift of GOLD Membership

Post by Webman »

As requested by members in the past, we have added the ability to purchase GOLD Gift codes for friends and family.When you purchase an annual gift subscription, you will be provided with a
unique code to upgrade any account to Gold for one year. This is a one time payment and will not be billed again  (after one year, they will have the option to upgrade to Gold on their own if they wish).We provide a printable certificate if you wish to hand deliver the gift, or you can simply send the code electronically to the recipient so they can
enter the code when they sign up for GOLD membership. This is available now, and will remain an option year-round.Click Here to Give GOLD

luvzlyfe

Post by luvzlyfe »

If I take the 7 day subscription and want to cancel, should I do it Thurs eve or wait until late Fri?  TIA - it's been fun but I've recently lost my job and have to cut back SOMEWHERE.  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If you cancel your gold subscription during the trial, you will still be able to enjoy the benefits for the duration of the trial. It does not turn off immediately upon cancellation. The same is true if you are a paying member. If you paid for an annual membership and cancel, you will still be Gold until your next payment would have been due.

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

How about adding the option to Give the Gift of SILVER Membership?  My wife and I visit the site daily (almost exclusively to play the current contest).  I'm sure she would enjoy playing without the ads slowing down gameplay: she's tried to play on her tablet, but it's not very fast and the constant loading of ads make it almost impossible to play.  I don't think she would use the other features of Gold Membership to justify the expense.

stink-bug
Forum Newbie

Post by stink-bug »

What types of payment does this site accept for gold membership?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What types of payment does this site accept for gold membership?

Credit card, debit card, or pre-paid Visa card which can be purchased at the grocery store etc.