Contest keeps freezing up

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
LadyWanda
Forum Newbie

Contest keeps freezing up

Post by LadyWanda »

the game keeps freezing up when the dream card appears and the only way I can continue to play is to either log off or refresh the screen.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Anyone else having this problem? if it's like other freeze ups we have seen in the past, it could be an issue of compatibility with your sound card. Please try pressing the "mute" button (speakers) before you start your session and let me know if it still locks up when a dream card appears.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Contest shuts my computer down completely whenever the dream card appears. However, this is a brand new computer (received it for Christmas) so it may have some bugs in it that I still need to work out.

johnnylong
Forum Regular

Post by johnnylong »

Contest shuts my computer down completely whenever the dream card appears. However, this is a brand new computer (received it for Christmas) so it may have some bugs in it that I still need to work out.

My computers 2 years old, this is the first time ive played any games on it and the dream card works fine. i dont think a new computer should black out unless it has a flaw.