VP Bliss

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
faygo
Video Poker Master

VP Bliss

Post by faygo »

My idea of Vp Bliss is a quiet weekend morning, high limit area, DDB on a Slant Top, good cup of coffee, in a smoking area. Rocks my world.

njmike37

Post by njmike37 »

Sounds like a great idea for a coffee commercial! haha

Mike

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

My idea of Vp Bliss is a quiet weekend morning, high limit area, DDB on a Slant Top, good cup of coffee, in a smoking area. Rocks my world.

Personally, I rather a nice warm day on the golf course with light winds and a couple brews.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Shadowman

Now I'm torn between the two. Guess it's VP after golf.  Man must have his priorities.

JHock12
Forum Regular

Post by JHock12 »

In early October I was at Showboat, I was winning money on VP and slots and the Yankees were being eliminated by Detroit while the Mets were finishing off the Dodgers.  Good thing I wasn't driving because I was celebrating big time.  That was a beautiful thing.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

JHock I was there that day too and I was also celebrating-LETS GO METS
faygo-thats my idea of heaven as well!

vpguy3

Post by vpguy3 »

Faygo,
Add a bankroll that's up 50% and you've got it. Quit smoking 10 months ago so the obligatory smoke is no longer necessary, still wanted, but not necessary. BTW, it's OK if you smoke next to me I'm not a PITA ex smoker.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Faygo,
Add a bankroll that's up 50% and you've got it. Quit smoking 10 months ago so the obligatory smoke is no longer necessary, still wanted, but not necessary. BTW, it's OK if you smoke next to me I'm not a PITA ex smoker.

VPGUY3

Curious, how did you manage to quit? My wife had major surgery in Dec. and ever since,  can't stand either the taste or smell on cigs. Hope you have a better idea.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Yeah, I'm a smoker...for 40 years!  I'd like to quit and have tried, but with no success.  I need a pill that will make me sicker than a dog everytime I light up a cig!  Then maybe I could quit.

vpguy3

Post by vpguy3 »

I first made up my mind I was tired of paying $5 a pack and then asked my dentist to prescribe the nicotrol inhaler. It looks like a cig and it contains a small nicotine cartridge that gives you a shot of nicotine when inhaled. Worked for me, now I need to kick the inhaler For extra motivation I'm also putting my savings into my bankroll to play more VP.