Triple spin freeze up

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
boucharda
Forum Newbie

Triple spin freeze up

Post by boucharda »

If I play for 30 min. the game will freeze up at least 3 times. I have to close the browser (IE or Firefox) and restart loosing 135 credits every time. This has been an issue for at leat two weeks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Anyone else with freeze problems in Triple Spin so far?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I just played it for about 15 minutes, which was all I could stand (I don't like regular Spin Poker, much less a 3-way version). I could not get it to freeze up. Unless it was a different particular game that was being played, I didn't see a problem.   

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

No freeze problem here but I also did not play it very long.

boucharda
Forum Newbie

Post by boucharda »

I'm going to give it another go...see what happens

boucharda
Forum Newbie

Post by boucharda »

Lasted 20 min....Deal was fine but sound disappeared during deal...then unable to hold cards...frozen (actually the hand drew but with no cards held or any sound and no payout)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I'll pass this along. Can you let me know the following:1) What game family are you playing when it locks (DDB, etc)2) Are you playing with the mute button on in the interface, or with sound playing3) Next time it freezes, can you let me know the cards that are on the screen when the freeze occurs?Thanks.

boucharda
Forum Newbie

Post by boucharda »

Hi, Thanks...I usually play triple spin/Super DDB, sound on, don't think I can report all 45 cards on the screen. I could take a screen shot and insert a link if that would help.I will give it a go again. BTW it has done the same on both IE and Firefox.

boucharda
Forum Newbie

Post by boucharda »

No freeze after 20 min. Had to leave after a 21600 dealt hand ;)I will try again tomorrow

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It could be tied to a certain rare win type, a combination of win types, a certain sound... or it could be something locally on your system, or something else. It's hard to say right now. A screenshot would probably be very helpful.Yes, if it's after the draw, you don't have to send all the cards on the screen. If it were locking after a deal, that would be more manageable.Thanks. You can email a screenshot to forum @ videopoker.com