blank frame

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
tutenhr
Forum Newbie

blank frame

Post by tutenhr »

I'm trying to participate in the current contest.  However, after clicking the ENTER CONTEST button all I get is a blank frame.  I do get the chat and other features, however not getting the screen that lists the available games.  Any suggestion?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Have you played other games on the site just fine?Can you tell me what version of flash player you have by visiting this page?http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.htmlIf you have played other games fine and your version is WIN 10,0,32,18 or higher, then please try clearing your browser cache (not cookies, just the files) and try again.

tutenhr
Forum Newbie

Post by tutenhr »

WIN 10,0,45,2.  Cleared the temporary files and restarted IE.  However, still no go.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

IIRC, I think the webpage comes up initially with a blank frame while the game is downloading. If you have a slow connection it may take some tiime before the game loads.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

If  this is your first attempt at playing and are on dial up, SM is correct. The initial download of the game takes a long time. After that WM has made it resident on your PC and the game is available for subsequent plays at the click of the old mouse.  Hang in there, it is worth it.

tutenhr
Forum Newbie

Post by tutenhr »

Thanks for the help.  However, still not working.  I see a msg. on btm. left hand corner that says "Done, but with errors on page".   I think this is some kind of scripting error on the website.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

tutehr, are you on dial up? If so, how long have you waited for the game to load? Does your provider have a way of showing you if something is loading? Mine displays a couple of little PCs  that show when they are talking to each other. (Network to PC)

tutenhr
Forum Newbie

Post by tutenhr »

No, I am not on dial-up.   I've been able to play all contests and games prior to this one.
Harold

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Sorry then, I'm all out of ideas.  Here's hoping WM can sort out the issue.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If you are getting a script error, it would be good to find out more details of that. A javascript error would indeed prevent the game application from loading. There should be no script errors when the page loads. Perhaps something is being blocked in your browser.