February Contest Results: Wheel QQ

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Re: February Contest Results: Wheel QQ

Post by EDC1977 »

Thanks to the staff/management of the site. The turnovers went real fast despite not getting many hits. This was the first contest where I played a minimal amount of sessions. (not because of game but prior obligations) Knowing what lies ahead, I better get to practicing!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

A special thanks should go to WM for eliminating the download for each session. I missed the last contest so maybe this is old hat. In any event, it's nice to see things continue to improve.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

A special thanks should go to WM for eliminating the download for each session. I missed the last contest so maybe this is old hat. In any event, it's nice to see things continue to improve.

I second that emotion. It was a huge time saver for those of us that are Broadband Challenged.

korbel13
Forum Newbie

Post by korbel13 »

I hope we are going to have March Madness again this year - that was a great contest last March!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sadly, we will not be doing a big bracket tournament this March. But we do have an exciting contest lined up.

vpwillis

Post by vpwillis »

Thanks Webman as always it was alot of fun.

eshkev
Forum Newbie

Post by eshkev »

What game are you planning for the march contest?  I want to practice a bit lol.

BEEMA
Forum Rookie

Post by BEEMA »

Webman,  I can't believe it I came in 3rd in bonus spin points.  It was a really good contest and I can't wait for my merchandise package to arrive.  Thanks again for the good job and service you provide.

BEEMA

Slowhand10k
Forum Newbie

Post by Slowhand10k »

What game are you planning for the march contest?  I want to practice a bit lol.

My inside sources tell me the contest is going to be 100 Play in March.  Also, I hear they are going to add free first class airfare for the winner this time.  ; ) 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The game will be Super Times Pay.