royal flush
Video Poker Master

Re: ads

Post by royal flush »

webman needs to give us all more royals so we win and not whine

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Be careful billyjoe lest yee be confused for webman's left hand seeing, obviously, that his right hand is allready taken.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Oh Ted, How can you make jokes when I am being traumatized in print! TG no one reads this stuff! You best be on your guard lest yee be the next gambler targeted.How I wish she could live a day in my happy, upbeat world and see the light. 'Hope your ankle is feeling better than new, billyjoe!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Oh Ted, How can you make jokes when I am being traumatized in print! TG no one reads this stuff! You best be on your guard lest yee be the next gambler targeted.
How I wish she could live a day in my happy, upbeat world and see the light.
'Hope your ankle is feeling better than new, billyjoe!
Thanks, Marie. You are a shining light in the otherwise dark, dismal world of four card royals, and unfilled trips.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Be careful billyjoe lest yee be confused for webman's left hand seeing, obviously, that his right hand is allready taken.

It must be the medications that I'm still on from my ankle surgery, Ted, that generated those comments. I still haven't won a hat in any of his flaming contests.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Marie Meijer, you sneaky lil devil you! Had I known you were the right hand of the Webman, I'd have been more cautious with you! I'll make a mental note of this. Ted, do not try out for the left hand please.

Doris, the site has to pay for goods and services and gold membership alone cannot fund these expenditures. Ads are a good source of income but unfortunately, they have some malicious content including being reminded that "you're the 1,000,000th visitor" or flashing/talking ads. Enjoy the VP, whatever your decision may be.

Luigi, can I invite you for some herbal tea and a spa treatment perhaps?

luigi1

Post by luigi1 »

Ed,
Sounds fabu!!  I am partial to the Canyon Ranch thank you very much.. A friend here and I have decided enough of this subject and doggie eliminations...you know who you are dear!!  We have decided to ignore "personal facade".

I love tea!

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

all i did was try to report an ad that interfered with the game,like webman had ask us to do,instead my report gets answered by gold members trying to shove a membership down my throat.i am not stupid ed,i realize sites need ads but they do not need to cause problems either.i don't want or need gold membership.enough on the subject!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Doris I didn't see where anyone tried to shove a membership down your throat but if we are matching issues of shoving then I don't appreciate you shoving the thought of getting my pet spayed or neutered. That is if I did have a pet. Nor will I donate to an organization that has to police the pet population because irresponsible owners refuse to do it on their own. I do though have several charitable organizations that I donate to.

If you want to bring up unwanted pop up ads to webmans attention wny don't you just send him a private message? I think you may also be able to send him an email at videopoker.com.

You may  have five options at this point and they would be, in no particular order of importance:

1. - Continue to play as usual and deal with the pop up ads.

2. - Go Gold.

3. - Quit playing on this site.

4. - Send emails to webman complaining about the pop up ads.

5. - Don't post on the forum boards.

Ed, please remember that the left hand is closer to the heart and luigi enjoy the tea and spa treatment.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Let's not get too carried away here everyone We do have ads on the site, but none of them are supposed to be pop-up ads. Occasionally an advertiser will break or bend the rules and slip one in, so we do want these ads reported when they come up so that they can be removed.Going Gold will remove the ads, but we also want to keep our free membership as enjoyable as possible. You can report problem ads via email, private message, or here in the feedback forum.