Littile River Trip

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Re: Littile River Trip

Post by marie meijer »

How intuitive, faygo. That machine and I go way back and are buds. We are always happy to see each other!  Oh billyjoe, I probably left with it but CRS, what's the first thing to go?  Last night at Windsor, I was dealt QUEENS on a three play but was below max bet. I had not realized I was down that low. It was still a good score. I promised myself I would NEVER do that again after only yesterday morning when I was dealt QUEENS on my first hand of wheel poker QQ on this site. I waited for the first spin to show up and figured at least one spin of five would be something great. Apparently, I accidentally hit BET ONE instead of MAX. OUCH I am hoping others will learn from my mistakes. Tomorrow, I play at Greektown while family members attend NCAA Hockey Frozen Four at the Joe: Boston College Eagles v Wisconsin Badgers. Someone had purchased tickets but his team missed the play offs so he gave away the tickets. I get comp parking and food for everyone.

Marksman
Forum Regular

Post by Marksman »

We just spent 3 days at the Little River in Manistee, Mi.  Had a great time, something happened that has never happened before, I was playing triple double bonus and hit 4 aces with kicker for 500.00 
Was this a 12.5¢ machine or were you playing short coin?

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

would you please explain what that means?  I just know I was playing 25 cent video poker,  I am not up on all this stuff.  Maybe you can teach me

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

I just realized that I got the 4 4's with a kicker, not the aces(sorry) for 500! Must have been having a brain fart