Some Ads are Seriously Slowing Down Game Play

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
JEPlay
Forum Rookie

Some Ads are Seriously Slowing Down Game Play

Post by JEPlay »

Admin needs to look in to this. The new Sienna Mini-Van ad just about shuts my browser down.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks for reporting it. We'll look into this one right away. Is the ad up top, or on the right?

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

just ran into the same thing, could hardly type this, it just stops everything

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

the ad is on the top and the right side

PHD500
Forum Newbie

Post by PHD500 »

I agree with these banner ads completely slow down my computer and play.  I agree that even writing this message took many minutes.  My computer freezes and says "waiting for banner ad."  This repeats every minute or less.  It makes it very difficult and FRUSTRATING to play these games.

ground control
Forum Rookie

Post by ground control »

I thought I was along with these problem ads slowing everything down, freezing, beeping, curse movement,etc. Its been so bad that I'm about to give up playing on this site. Then there is the problem of the entire game depends on one deal. Not the draw but the deal. I think I have a better chance of winning the powerball.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If an ad is slowing down play, please let us know which advertiser the ad is for, and whether the ad is above or to the right of gameplay. You can also click the "refresh ads" link below the ad on the right side to cycle in new ads.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I so don't miss them Webman. even a silver would be worth it to me.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, no question that going without ads is a much better experience, but we still want a smooth experience for all our free members as well.

ground control
Forum Rookie

Post by ground control »

I wish you would do something about the national flood ad as it slow the site down. It want change and make the game very slow