DDB Ultimate X strategy

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Re: DDB Ultimate X strategy

Post by Galeygoo »

I'm heading to Harrahs Joliet this Saturday Joe so I'll verify the paytables. If, that is, they survived the carnage. They used to be just outside the "video poker cave".
You can always report on the Prime Rib, too, you know...good luck, Ted

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Please Galeygoo, don't try and "Hi - Jack" this thread with talk of prime rib. But in light of your post I will be having dinner at their steakhouse too. Merry Christmas to me...

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Please Galeygoo, don't try and "Hi - Jack" this thread with talk of prime rib. But in light of your post I will be having dinner at their steakhouse too. Merry Christmas to me...
Um, I'm not really sure what that means, Ted,  but can only assume it has NOTHING to do wih me...Can only guess who I THINK it might mean something to....

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

I'm heading to Harrahs Joliet this Saturday Joe so I'll verify the paytables. If, that is, they survived the carnage. They used to be just outside the "video poker cave".

Survived the carnage? There was never 9/6 DDB Ultimate X to begin with I think at Joliet.    There wasn't at Hammond; they UPGRADED to 9/6 DDB Ult X (for $30 per round).   

joechgo

Post by joechgo »

OK thanks for the info.

I might give the 9/6 DDB UX at the Horseshoe Hammond a try after the new year. I'm trying to find a good machine to renew my diamond status (and possibly go for 7-stars). That looks to be the best machine there.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Vman what I meant was if they were still there after the change out of machines. I don't even know if my favorite 10 play machines are still there but I'll find out. As for the paytables on Ultimate X, I have never played them there so I don't know what they are but I'll try and go out of my way to check on paytables when I'm there.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Mmmm... The Reserve.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

OK thanks for the info.

I might give the 9/6 DDB UX at the Horseshoe Hammond a try after the new year. I'm trying to find a good machine to renew my diamond status (and possibly go for 7-stars). That looks to be the best machine there.
Getting to 7Star with CET playing VP only will mean $1.5M coin-in. That is assuming they keep the required TCs and $10 coin-in per TC for VP the same next year.
Good luck..

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]  Please Galeygoo, don't try and "Hi - Jack" this thread with talk of prime rib. But in light of your post I will be having dinner at their steakhouse too. Merry Christmas to me...
Mmmm... The Reserve. [/QUOTE]

I'm having a nice piece of prime rib, dining in, and I'm getting one to go.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=billyjoe][QUOTE=Tedlark]  Please Galeygoo, don't try and "Hi - Jack" this thread with talk of prime rib. But in light of your post I will be having dinner at their steakhouse too. Merry Christmas to me...
Mmmm... The Reserve. [/QUOTE]

I'm having a nice piece of prime rib, dining in, and I'm getting one to go. [/QUOTE]
Yes - that is my TP sister's absolutely favorite place for prime rib.