atlantis contest

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Bertotti
Forum Rookie

atlantis contest

Post by Bertotti »

I HAD PLAYED ABOUT 25 HANDS INTO THE CONTEST ON DOUBLE DOUBLE, WHEN THE SCREEN SAID I HAD PLAYED 500 GAMES AN COULD NOT PLAY ANYMORE????

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Try again now. It looks like when you went in to play again, you didn't actually enter your email address in the box but just clicked the enter button. Make sure you type your email address each session to enter. I have modified the box to not allow you to begin without entering your address.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

It was cool on their last contest to allow only three games a day. Perhaps some of YOU are not self-disciplined and cannot resist playing that contest all day and find YOU are wasting a lot of time. It's fun during the regular contests to see who is on the leader board and the score range.

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

Just wanted to share.......... I said to my husband this am, that just once I would like to see my name on the leader board.........not a prayer, so I thought......... I just took over number 1 spot..........OMG!

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Congrats, coldwater.  Good to hear!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Hey coldwater, All of MICHIGAN, the water wonderland state, is SO proud of you! Have a great time in Reno! We all want to know what your big hit was!

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

CONGRATS!!!

luigi1

Post by luigi1 »

Awesome Coldwater!!

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

Thanks everyone.  My big hit was a RF 12x for 48,000 and Aces 4x for 3,200.  AND I guess this was my lucky day, my husband was going to a corvette car show in Marshall and he said if I didn't want to go he would drop me off at Fire Keepers, well it didn't take me long to get dressed! I had 7 four of a kinds, but my best hit was the 3's with a kicker on triple double for 500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fire Keepers just paid for my new dining room furniture!!!

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

WOW This was your lucky day. what I really like best about your story is your husband sparing you the car show and volunteering to drop you off at FIREKEEPERS! CONGRATS BIG WINNAH!