Site controls needed

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
New2vp
Video Poker Master

Re: Site controls needed

Post by New2vp »

faygo, I love it!  I laughed despite myself.  Your picture is the silver lining to the posting of dark clouds.  (Now, I expect to see clouds with bright edges!)

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

(Now, I expect to see clouds with bright edges!)

I have one! 

For the last few years here I've been an official co-whiner with faygo on matters of dialup connections.  Today I upgraded to a cable modem, so now the full mantle of responsibility for dialup whining has been thrust on faygo's capable shoulders.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

cddenver with cable? This is unbelievable. Thank you!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

CD, now you will be able to read new2vp's posts in minutes rather than hours. Should free up a lot of your time.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

CD, now that you have made the huge technological leap forward from dial-up, may I suggest that you also look into some of the other amazing inventions that have become available while you were napping. Consider a "cell phone"...really neat way to communicate. Or maybe a "television".....you won't believe what these things will do. Or perhaps take an "automobile" for a test drive.....and get this: you don't even have to crank start them anymore!!

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Congrats to cd, condolences to faygo on being the last of a dying breed, and  to both shadowman and rascal.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

CD, now that you have made the huge technological leap forward from dial-up, may I suggest that you also look into some of the other amazing inventions that have become available while you were napping. Consider a "cell phone"...really neat way to communicate.

I still think that those phones without wires are a passing fad. 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=New2vp](Now, I expect to see clouds with bright edges!)

I have one! 

For the last few years here I've been an official co-whiner with faygo on matters of dialup connections.  Today I upgraded to a cable modem, so now the full mantle of responsibility for dialup whining has been thrust on faygo's capable shoulders.

[/QUOTE]

BRAGGART!